New York Artist Series
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 21 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:New_York_Artist_Series. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/New_York_Artist_Series, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/New_York_Artist_Series.
Original short description: "American media business"
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (September 2018)
New York Artist Series includes a record label, film company, management, gallery and events company. The New York Artist Series was created in January 2002 by Joe DiRosa, and is the first of the Artist Series companies which include the New York Artist Series, L.A. Artist Series, and the Miami Artist Series.[no citations needed here]
- Weiss, Lois (2008-08-20). "Spotlight'S On The Limelight". NYPOST.com. http://www.nypost.com/seven/08202008/business/spotlights_on_the_limelight_125283.htm. Retrieved 2012-07-09.
- Maurer, Daniel (2008-08-26). "Limelight Will Reopen As a Shadow of Its Former Self - Grub Street New York". Newyork.grubstreet.com. https://web.archive.org/web/20110726070050/http://newyork.grubstreet.com/2008/08/limelight_will_reopen_as_a_sha.html. Retrieved 2012-07-09.
- Hart, Dan (2014-03-23). "Artist Series Makes $35O Million Cash Offer for Fuse TV". Bloomberg. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-22/artist-series-makes-35o-million-cash-offer-for-fuse-tv.html.