- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 24 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Orgenetics. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Orgenetics, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Orgenetics.
Orgenetics, Inc. is an American California based company that supplies Organic raw materials to the global nutritional industry... Started in 2007, Orgenetics, Inc. remains a privately held company.
Founded in 2007, Orgenetics, Inc. introduced the concept of Organic vitamins and minerals, which are derived from plant based sources. Green Chem in India handles and manages Certified Organic farming along with the manufacturing. Orgenetics, Inc. has since marketed its products globally. It has been Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth since 2007.
Activities and Products
Its portfolio of products is mainly Certified Organic vitamins and minerals, which are branded as Orgen® Family. These are water based extracts of Organic fruits, vegetables, and botanicals, standardized for Organic vitamins and minerals 
Orgenetics, Inc. also maintains a humanitarian mission "to help the unfortunate from:
- Preventable diseases
- Inadequate food and water
- Lack of education" 
- Orgenetics Inc. "Certified Organic and All Natural Vitamins & Minerals". Orgenetics Inc. http://www.orgenetics.com/index.html. Retrieved 20 February 2015.
- "Orgenetics: Organic Certification". orgenetics.com. http://www.orgenetics.com/certification.html. Retrieved 20 February 2015.
- "Find Organics - Oregon Tilth". Oregon Tilth. http://tilth.org/find-organics/. Retrieved 20 February 2015.
- "Orgenetics, Inc.". newhope360.com. http://newhope360.com/company/orgenetics-inc. Retrieved 20 February 2015.
- "Humanitarian". orgenetics.com. http://www.orgenetics.com/humanitarian.html. Retrieved 20 February 2015.
- "Video Snapshot: Orgenetics". naturalproductsinsider.com. http://www.naturalproductsinsider.com/videos/2014/01/orgenetics.aspx. Retrieved 20 February 2015.