- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on March 8 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Pankaj_Bajaj. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Pankaj_Bajaj, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Pankaj_Bajaj.
23 January 1972|
New Delhi, India
|Residence||New Delhi, India|
|Occupation||MD of Eldeco Group|
Pankaj Bajaj (Born 23 Jan, 1972) is an Indian. His graduation from Shri Ram College, New Delhi. He has passed B.com (Hons) in the year 1993. he completed his MBA from IIM, Ahmadabad in 1995. And he joined Eldeco Infrastructure, He has an experience of more than 10 years in construction and real estate development. He was selected as the President of CREDAI NCR in 2011 by the developing community.
Mr. Pankaj Bajaj became the Managing Director of Eldeco Group in 2000. The aggregate delivered area stands at more than 40 million sq.ft with more than 25000 satisfied customers. The unique 1200 acres state of art Eldeco Sidcul Industrial Park, Sitarganj, Uttarakhand.
Shri. Pankaj Bajaj serves as the MD of Eldeco Housing and Industries. Shri. Bajaj serves as the President (NCR). Despite being the Managing Director of Eldeco Group Pankaj Bajaj is also the President of CREDAI. He was elected as the president of CREDAI in the year 2011.
- "Pankaj Bajaj: Executive Profile & Biography - Businesswee". http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/people/person.asp?personId=83664679&ticker=EHF:IN.
- "Eldeco Townships & Housing Limited". http://www.indiamart.com/eldeco-townships.
- "Eldeco Housing & Industries Ltd". http://www.indiainfoline.com/Markets/Company/Background/Board-of-Directors/Eldeco-Housing-and-Industries-Ltd/523329.
- "Let's not disturb free mkt mechanics in NCR Real Estate: Pankaj Bajaj, President of Credai NCR". http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2012-05-24/news/31852169_1_real-estate-regulatory-bill-complaint-credai-ncr.