- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 28 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Pete_Koomen. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Pete_Koomen, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Pete_Koomen.
Case Western Reserve University (B.S.)|
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (M.S.)
|Known for||Co-founder and CTO of Optimizely|
|Title||CTO of Optimizely|
Peter 'Pete' Koomen is an American internet entrepreneur who co-founded Optimizely with Dan Siroker, and is the company's current CTO. Prior to Optimizely, Pete Koomen co-founded an educational software startup called 'CarrotSticks' along with Dan Siroker. In addition to running his own company, Pete Koomen is also an angel investor and contributed to a $3.1 million seed round in March 2015 to Man Crates. Pete Koomen is also the co-author of A/B Testing: The Most Powerful Way to Turn Clicks Into Customers, which he co-wrote with Dan Siroker.
- Chirstian, Brian. "The A/B Test: Inside The Technology That's Changing The Rules Of Business". Wired. http://www.wired.com/2012/04/ff_abtesting/. Retrieved 17 March 2015.
- Milian, Mark. "Pete Koomen: The Quest for More Clicks". BusinessWeek. http://www.bloomberg.com/bw/articles/2012-09-20/pete-koomen-the-quest-for-more-clicks. Retrieved 17 March 2015.
- Swift, Mike. "Ex-Googlers penetrating Silicon Valley startup hierarchy". San Jose Mercury News. http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_17579357. Retrieved 17 March 2015.
- Chapman, Lizette. "Man Crates Packages $3.1 Million Seed Round for Unusual Gifts for Men". Wall Street Journal. http://blogs.wsj.com/venturecapital/2015/03/03/man-crates-packages-3-1-million-seed-round-for-unusual-gifts-for-men/. Retrieved 17 March 2015.
- Taylor, Colleen. "Optimizely Co-Founder Pete Koomen On Using The Art Of A/B Testing". TechCrunch. http://techcrunch.com/2013/09/03/optimizely-co-founder-pete-koomen-on-using-the-art-of-ab-testing/. Retrieved 2 April 2015.