Phạm Phú Quốc HFIC
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 17 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Phạm_Phú_Quốc_HFIC. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Phạm_Phú_Quốc_HFIC, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Phạm_Phú_Quốc_HFIC.
Pham Phu Quoc (born 1968) is a Vietnamese businessman. His current position is Chief Executive Officer of Ho Chi Minh Finance and Investment a state-owned company (HFIC). Pham Phu Quoc was matured from the activity of Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union and then become a businessman with 20 years of experience in many fields and different positions. He is actively involved in volunteering and encourages the entrepreneurship for young Vietnamese. He greatly contributed to the success of Ben Thanh Corporation.
12/1994 - 12/1997: Manager of Tour Operations Department at Fiditourist Company under District 1 Import-Export and Services Company
01/1998 - 05/2000: Manager of Tour Operations Department at Fiditourist Company of Ben Thanh Corporation
06/2000 - 09/2001: Secretary Board of Directors, Secretary General Director of Ben Thanh Corporation
10/2001 - 12/2003: Deputy Manager of Investment Planning of Ben Thanh Corporation
01/2004 - 10/2007: Director of Ben Thanh Trading & Service Company
9/2008 - 5/2009: Project Manager - Member of the Executive Committee of Ben Thanh Corporation.
6/2009 - 7/2010: Deputy General Director - Member of the Executive Committee of Ben Thanh Corporation.
8/2010 - 01/2014: Member of the Standing Committee – Member of the Board Member – Deputy General Director of Ben Thanh Corporation.
02/2014 - 8/2015: Secretary of the Committee - Chairman of Ben Thanh Corporation
9/2015–present: Deputy Secretary of the Committee – CEO of Ho Chi Minh Finance and Investment State-owned Company (HFIC)
Awards & Recognition
- Certificate of Merit awarded by Prime Minister in 2011
- Certificate of Merit awarded by the People's Committee Ho Chi Minh City in 2009, 2011
- Businessman of Ho Chi Minh City Award in 2010-2012
- Pham Phu Quocc is an active donor to many charitable programs, especially "Thuy's Dream" Program organized by Tuoi Tre Newspapers, "Thuy's Dream" Foundation and the Youth Union of Ho chi minh City Tumor Hospital. “Thuy’s Dream” features many meaningful activities like organizing birthday party, giving gift and scholarship to children with cancer.
- He actively supported start-up projects of young Vietnamese entrepreuneur, in order to contribute to building knowledge economy and sustainable economic development.
- In addition, Ho Chi Minh Finance and Investment State-owned Company (HFIC) where he currently works, is a strategic investment company of Ho Chi Minh City as well as generous company credited by donating to many charities like scholarships, donation of gratitude houses, child welfare ...
Chú thích và nguồn tham khảo
 Deputy Secretary of the Committee – CEO of Ho Chi Minh Finance and Investment State-owned Company
 Thuy's Dream