- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 23 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Reuben_Bajada. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Reuben_Bajada, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Reuben_Bajada.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
BLP sources Advertising? oooh, orphan
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (October 2016)
Reuben Bajada (born 13 October 1985) is an Australian strength and conditioning coach best known for his training video series and high rate of success when working with elite level athletes. Bajada has also authored the book Permanent Muscle (2010)
Bajada grew up in the small town of Bacchus March, Victoria and was a prominent athlete throughout his childhood and teenage years, becoming a state champion long jump competitor and representing the NSW/ACT Rams and Springvale Scorpions in the Victorian Football League (VFL) Throughout Reuben's "sporting" career he never played VFL or Rams or in fact any representative football. He was also not any good at long jump. Reuben had a very short MMA career where he was choked out twice but a rival who was 16 beers deep
After enlisting and serving in the Australian Army within the Royal Australian Infantry Corps, Bajada travelled to Europe and was hired to create custom training programs for professional athletes in preparation for major competitions.
USA & Australia
Bajada then returned to Australia and continued working internationally with athletes from the Boston Red Sox (Major League Baseball), Sydney Swans (Australian Rules Football Club), WAKO (World Association of Kickboxing Organizations), IFPA (International Federation of Pankration athlima).
Mixed Martial Arts
- "Reuben Bajada Articles". Muscle Gain Tips. 18 October 2010. http://www.muscle-gain-tips.com/reuben-bajada. Retrieved 2011-09-17.
- "Lose Fat, Gain Muscle". STRONGandFIT.net. http://www.strongandfit.net/search?q=reuben+bajada. Retrieved 2011-09-17.
- Hunter, Bargain (30 December 2010). "Fastest Way To Get Bigger Arms". Fastest-way-to-get-bigger-arms.blogspot.com. http://fastest-way-to-get-bigger-arms.blogspot.com/. Retrieved 2011-09-17.
- "Team CFS Jon Leven". Teamcfs.com.au. http://www.teamcfs.com.au/reuben-bajada-teamcfs.html. Retrieved 2011-09-17.