- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 23 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Revinate. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Revinate, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Revinate.
Revinate provides Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) social media, reputation management (ORM), guest feedback management and customer relationship management (CRM) software, email marketing, mobile customer engagement, professional services, and other stuff to hospitality companies worldwide.
The company's software platform helps hotels collect and sort data from consumer review websites such as TripAdvisor and Google Reviews, as well as social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Foursquare and others, where hotel properties and brands are mentioned. Hotel representatives are notified when their companies are mentioned online. The data is then used to make adjustments to hotel operations and allow hotels to respond quickly to online reviews.
In 2011 Revinate officially partnered with TripAdvisor, allowing the firm to monitor customer reviews and ratings and hotels' rankings on the TripAdvisor Popularity Index. In 2014 Revinate launched a new CRM platform called inGuest (since renamed Revinate Marketing) which allows hotels to deliver guest marketing campaigns and collect guest engagement, booking and on-site request histories, preferences, and compiles the data into personalized profiles for hotels. The platform also measures guest experiences through reviews, survey data and social media mentions and features a mobile app for iOS, Android and mobile web that allows guests to check in, request services and reservations, and receive notifications and targeted communications.
Revinate was founded in 2009 by Jay Ashton and Marc Heyneker (current CEO).
Revinate is a closely held private company. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Amsterdam, Dubai, Costa Rica, and Singapore, working with over 30,000 hotels in 100 countries. As of July, 2016 the company has received $45 million from Sozo Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Tenaya Capital, Formation 8, Northgate Capital, Tao Capital, GC Hotel Tech, and Industry Ventures.
- Taylor Short (October 31, 2013). "How the Four Seasons Hotel Maintains Top TripAdvisor Ratings". http://overnight-success.softwareadvice.com/how-the-austin-four-seasons-hotel-maintains-top-tripadvisor-ratings-1013/. Retrieved September 20, 2015.
- "Revinate Integrates with Foursquare". August 30, 2011. http://hospitalitytechnology.edgl.com/news/Revinate-Integrates-with-Foursquare75225. Retrieved September 20, 2015.
- "Revinate Launches Social Media Solution Exclusively for Hotels". http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Revinate+Launches+Social+Media+Solution+Exclusively+for+Hotels.-a0220152127. Retrieved September 20, 2015.
- "Revinate Becomes Authoried TripAdvisor Partner". http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/01/prweb4928084.htm. Retrieved July 22, 2015.
- Template:Cite magazine
- Sciacca, Annie. "Revinate launches new hotel tech platform to stray away from cookie-cutter experiences". http://www.bizjournals.com/sanfrancisco/blog/2014/09/revinate-launches-new-hotel-tech-platform-to-stray.html. Retrieved July 22, 2015.
- "Revinate". https://www.tnooz.com/article/tlabs-showcase-revinate/. Retrieved August 12, 2016.
- Tatiana Rokou (August 14, 2015). "Starwood selects Revinate’s online reputation management software". http://www.traveldailynews.com/news/article/67565/starwood-selects-revinate-rsquo-s-online-reputation. Retrieved September 20, 2015. Template:Dead link
- "Revinate Surpasses 25,000 Hotel Clients with Signing of Starwood Hotels & Resorts". August 13, 2015. http://www.hotelnewsresource.com/article85089.html. Retrieved September 16, 2015.
- "California's Revinate launches in the region". Hotelier Middle East. May 26, 2015. http://www.hoteliermiddleeast.com/23843-tech-californias-revinate-launches-in-the-region/. Retrieved September 16, 2015.
- "Revinate Closes $15.34M Series B Financing". February 2, 2015. http://www.finsmes.com/2015/02/revinate-closes-15-34m-series-b-financing.html. Retrieved September 20, 2015.
- "Hotel software startup Revinate will use $13M round to speed up product development". July 5, 2016. http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/blog/techflash/2016/07/hotel-software-startup-reinvate-will-use-13m-round.html. Retrieved August 12, 2016.