- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 4 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Seaport_Capital. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Seaport_Capital, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Seaport_Capital.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (June 2016)
Seaport Capital has invested in middle market companies in the communications, information and business services and media sector.
Seaport Capital was founded in 1997 by founding partners James Collis and William Luby.
- "Seaport Capital Invests in Bay Communications". http://www.baycommunicationsllc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2:oct-28-2010&catid=1:press&Itemid=4.
- "Seaport Capital: Private Company Information - Businessweek". http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=19551.
- Seaport Capital (company website)