- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 24 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Stephanie_DiMarco. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Stephanie_DiMarco, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Stephanie_DiMarco.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (August 2016)
She is a member of the Advisory Board of the College of Engineering at UC Berkeley, a former Trustee of the University of California, Berkeley Foundation Board and has served as an Advisory Board Member at the Haas School of Business.
- 1999: Named as one of the Top 10 Financial Technology Innovators of the Decade by Wall Street & Technology Magazine
- 2000: Business Leader of the Year, by the Haas School of Business
- 2003: Financial Woman of the Year, by The Financial Women’s Association (FWA) of San Francisco.
- 2008: Named as one of "San Francisco Bay Area's Most Influential Women in Business" by the San Francisco Business Times 
- 2011: Named as one of "50 Leading Women In Hedge Funds" in the survey here http://www.thehedgefundjournal.com/sites/default/files/hfj-50-women-in-hf-2011.pdf published by The Hedge Fund Journal, and sponsored by EY.
- "Stephanie G. DiMarco". Forbes. http://people.forbes.com/profile/stephanie-g-dimarco/1746.
- "Engineering Advisory Board". Berkeley Engineering. http://engineering.berkeley.edu/about/leadership-team/engineering-advisory-board. Retrieved 23 October 2016.
- "CHAIRMAN STEPHANIE DIMARCO NAMED HAAS SCHOOL’S 2000 BUSINESS LEADER OF THE YEAR". https://www.advent.com/about-us/newsroom/pressreleases/chairman-stephanie-dimarco-named-haas-schools-2000-business-leader-of-the-year. Retrieved 23 October 2016.
- Ivy Schmerken (1999-12-07). "The Top 10 Financial Technology Innovators of the Decade - Stephanie DiMarco — Portfolio Management for the Masses". Wall Street and Technology Magazine. http://www.wallstreetandtech.com/story/mag/WST20000601S0047.
- "ADVENT SOFTWARE FOUNDER STEPHANIE DIMARCO NAMED HAAS SCHOOL BUSINESS LEADER OF THE YEAR". Haas School of Business. 2000-10-02. http://haas.berkeley.edu/groups/newspubs/haasnews/archives/hn100200.html.
- "FINANCIAL WOMEN’S ASSOCIATION NAMES STEPHANIE DI MARCO,CHAIRMAN, CEO AND FOUNDER OF ADVENT SOFTWARE,FINANCIAL WOMAN OF THE YEAR". Financial Women's Association of San Francisco. 2003. http://www.fwasf.org/pdf/wye_2003_pressrelease.pdf.
- "Advent Software CEO Stephanie DiMarco Named to List of 'Bay Area's Most Influential Women in Business'". Reuters. 2008-04-07. http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS148854+17-Apr-2008+MW20080417.