- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 5 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Stock_Circles. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Stock_Circles, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Stock_Circles.
Smart Auto-Trading is an application designed to monitors stocks listed on S&P 500, Nasdaq 100 and Dow 30. Its trading technology uses artificial intelligence concepts to simplify stock screening and trading. The app uses street sentiment and other market data to auto-trade stocks. Smart Auto-Trading is live and available in simulation mode. Stock Circles was incorporated July 15, 2014.
To use the app, users need to register. Then they can elect to set up a personalized trading strategy to test Smart Auto-Trading. Two modes are available; ‘simulation’ or ‘trading’. The app then starts monitoring the market, buying and selling stocks based on their strategy. User performance is monitored accordingly.
- "Smart auto-trading, artificial intelligence that 'trades on the news'". Baltic.AI. https://baltic.ai/smart-auto-trading-artificial-intelligence-that-trades-on-the-news-stock-circles/amp. Retrieved 24 December 2016.
- "Subway to Open New Cafe on South Topeka Boulevard". Northeast Kansas Magazine. http://www.nekansas.net/2014/03/subway-to-open-new-cafe-on-south-topeka.html. Retrieved 24 December 2016.
- "About Stock Circles". Official website. https://stockcircles.com/about. Retrieved 24 December 2016.
- "Stock Circles Release of its Smart Auto-Trading Application to TradeKing\ Customers". Briefingwire.com. http://www.briefingwire.com/pr/stock-circles-release-of-its-smart-auto-trading-application-to-tradeking-customers-. Retrieved 24 December 2016.