- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 2 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Supersonic_(company). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Supersonic_(company), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Supersonic_(company).
Products that it sells include LED and LCD TVs, portable DVD players, speaker systems, and digital cameras. The company has a 90-day warranty on parts and labor for all products sold in the United States. In 2014, the state of Connecticut estimated Supersonic Inc. to have 0.04% of state television sales.
Supersonic Inc. is currently out of compliance with North Carolina electronics law and similarly in the state of Maine requiring manufacturers to pay an annual fee for television recycling in the state.
- "Supersonic 2016 product catalogue". http://supersonicinc.com/index.php?route=product/product/download&download_id=913.
- "About". http://supersonicinc.com/about_us.
- "Product Warranty Info". http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71UncKEyOOS.pdf.
- "2014 FINAL ANNUAL DETERMINATION FOR MANUFACTURERS OF COVERED ELECTRONIC DEVICES". http://www.ct.gov/deep/lib/deep/E-waste/Final_2014_Market_Share_Tables_7-10-15.pdf.
- "North Carolina Registered Television Manufacturers". https://ncdenr.s3.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/Waste%20Management/DWM/SW/Programs%20and%20Planning/Electronics/ComplianceTV_Report.pdf.
- "Maine's Do Not Sell lis". 2016-12-28. http://www.maine.gov/dep/waste/ewaste/documents/mfrsnotincompliance.pdf.