T. T. A. Parasuram
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 16 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:T._T._A._Parasuram. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/T._T._A._Parasuram, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/T._T._A._Parasuram.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (April 2018)
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (April 2018)
He born at Tiruvannamalai, North Arcot and raised up at Kolar Gold Fields, Bangalore. He was PUC holder.
His involvement in Anti-Hindi imposition agitations was a remarkable one. He served as the North Arcot district secretary for the short span 1974-1975 and served as the member of DMK general body for long time. He died at the age of 81 at Tiruvannamalai.
- Reed, Sir Stanley, ed. (1970). The Times of India Directory and Year Book Including Who's who. Bennett, Coleman & Company.