- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 6 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Tahir_Adeem. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Tahir_Adeem, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Tahir_Adeem. If the page name here has changed, please see Wikipedia:Tahir Adeem, Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Tahir Adeem, and Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Tahir Adeem instead.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
oooh, orphan BLP sources
He was born in Rurala Road, Punjab, Pakistan to a RAJPOOT family. He passed his early education from Chiniot and Matric from Govt.High School Sargodha, and then he did his Masters degree in Library and Information Science from the University of the Punjab.
He is married to Wajeeha Tahir and has four children.
Writings and literature
He has written and published the Following Ghazals and poems so far He is author of the four following books:
- Bam-e-Baqa Template:Nastaliq
- Tum Kabhi Bewafa Na Kehna2008Template:Nastaliq
- Tere Nain Kanwal2008Template:Nastaliq
BOSA ( shery majmooa)2012 Coming Book " Mere Baba Ne Kaha"(Sheri Majmooa)