Udeoji Chukwuma Godfrey
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 25 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Udeoji_Chukwuma_Godfrey. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Udeoji_Chukwuma_Godfrey, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Udeoji_Chukwuma_Godfrey.
Udeoji Chukwuma Godfrey (born 26 April 1981) is an Igbo Nigerian Gospel music singer-songwriter and recording artist from Arondizuogu, Ideato North, Imo State. He is the founder and owner of the record label Godfrey's Records which is the home to recording artist such as himself and others.
Udeoji Chukwuma Godfrey attended community Primary School, Orlu, Imo State, where he later took his High School Examinations and was successfully admitted to study in Technical College, Orlu, Imo State, and later took his Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and was unconditional accepted to study his undergraduate degree at the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria. Upon his graduation from the University, he undergo his one year National Youth Service Corps, after his passing out parade (POP), he got his first employment at Gincol pipes and plastics extrusion, few years later in respect to further his education, he applied to study outside his home country, and was unconditionally admitted to study electrical and electronic engineering [B.Eng], at Swansea University, UK.
Udeoji Chukwuma Godfrey hail from Imo State, Eastern Nigeria, and second son of seven children. His birth name is Udeoji Chukwuma Godfrey. He was born in Imo State of Nigeria. He has seven siblings. He began singing at age 13. He became a born again christian during his teenage years. He is happily married with three kids.
He started his musical career by lending his vocals to musical projects by gospel music artists.He has played several musical instrument.He released his first Album, , which was produced by record producer. And his second Album ancient of days was released in 2018 . After few months of releasing his second Album,He took it upon himself to release four more singles in as a build up to his debut album, such as "Most High God" 2016,"i believe in Miracles" 2016,and in 2017 he releases four more singles such as "Anything for you Lord" 2017,"I have a great God" 2017,"your'e the one i been waiting for" 2017, "I will be there" 2017,,for the work of God to spread higher in 2018 he recorded one Album and two singles.. And he releases his music on the gospelmenu platform..
Award and recognition
|Udeoji Chukwuma Godfrey||2017||Church of Nigeria,Anglican Communion,Diocese of Ideato (Divine Recognition Awards)||Noble Ambassador of Christ|
|Udeoji Chukwuma Godfrey||2018||Church of Nigeria,Anglican Communion,Diocese of Owerri (Divine Recognition Awards)||An Ambassador of Christ|
- 2016: Most High God
- 2016: I believe in Miracles
- 2016: It is Finished
- 2017: Anything for you Lord
- 2017: I have a great God
- 2017: Your'e worthy
- 2017: Your'e the one I been waiting for
- 2017: I will be there
- 2018: Ancient of Days
- 2018: Great is thy Name
|2016||Most High God||||Godfrey||Single|
|2016||I believe in Miracles||||Godfrey||Single|
|2017||Anything for you Lord||||Godfrey||Single|
|2017||I have a great God||||Godfrey||Single|
|2017||your'e the one I been waiting for||||Godfrey||Single|
|2017||I will be there||||Godfrey||Single|
|2016||It is finished||||Godfrey||Album|
|2018||Ancient of Days||||Godfrey||Single|
|2018||Great is thy Name||||Godfrey||Single|
- Udeoji, Chukwuma Godfrey. "My first employment at Gincol group of companies". Imo state business link magazine. https://imostateblm.com/listing/gincol-group-limited/. Retrieved 12 April 2017.
- Udeoji, Chukwuma. "it is finished". iTunes. https://music.apple.com/us/album/it-is-finished-ep/1128653717. Retrieved 28 June 2016.
- Udeoji, Chukwuma. "ancient of days". amazon. https://music.amazon.com.au/albums/B01H4H17QW. Retrieved 24 July 2018.
- Olujobi, Debbie (2012-10-14).. "The soul speaks". Lagos,Nigeria. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/the-soul-speaks/. Retrieved 2014-06-05.
- Udeoji, Chukwuma Godfrey. "remember me oh Lord". downinthevalley. https://downinthevalley.com/UPC/840096424928/Udeoji-Chukwuma-Godfrey_Remeber-Me-Oh-Lord. Retrieved 24 July 2018.
- Udeoji, Chukwuma. "Godfrey's profile". gospelmeu. https://gospelmenu.com/sound/profile/godfreychuks. Retrieved 20 August 2017.