- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 13 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Uno_Bolt. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Uno_Bolt, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Uno_Bolt.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- This article was tagged for needing more citations which aren't needed here.
Template:Cleanup-PR Template:Underlinked Template:Use mdy dates Uno Bolt is a one-wheel electric self-balancing vehicle. It was first introduced to the public in August 2017 on Kickstarter. The company that manufactures the device was founded by entrepreneur Sean Chan and is distributed by LED Impressions. The product has been featured in publications such as Men's Journal, Business Insider, and Digital Trends. Uno Bolt was announced to be featured in Alita: Battle Angel.
- "Uno Bolt". http://www.unobolt.com.
- "Now You Can Own a Fat-Wheeled Electric Unicycle Just Like James Cameron". Men's Journal. http://www.mensjournal.com/gear/articles/now-you-can-own-a-fat-wheeled-electric-unicycle-just-like-james-cameron-w494678.
- "This electric unicycle charges in 45 minutes and can go 22 mph". Business Insider. http://www.businessinsider.com/electric-unicycle-charges-45-minutes-go-22-mph-technology-transport-kickstarter-uno-bolt-2017-8.
- "Uno Bolt is a fat-wheeled electric unicycle with Gyro Force technology". Digital Trends. August 17, 2017. https://www.digitaltrends.com/outdoors/uno-bolt-kickstarter/.