- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 3 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:ValueLabs. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/ValueLabs, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/ValueLabs.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (October 2016)
- This article needs additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (October 2016)
Template:Use Indian English oooh, orphan
ValueLabs is an Indian-based global IT services and consulting company that provides custom information technology and business consulting services. Its corporate office is located in Hyderabad, India.
History of the Company
ValueLabs was started as a small company of three employees based out of an apartment in Hyderabad. It commenced its operations by providing software development and testing services for a product company in the U.S. By 2000, within a span of two years, the company had grown to employ 90 people.
ValueLabs’ headquarters are located in HITEC City, Hyderabad, India.
Besides its global offices, ValueLabs has a two-acre facility in the HITEC City, Hyderabad, India. Designed by CnT Architects, Bangalore, the facility occupies 150,000 square feet. This campus won the Architecture+Design & Spectrum Foundation Awards 2007 for Institutional Buildings. ValueLabs has another facility in Hyderabad.
ValueLabs is the first IT company in India to have commissioned its own captive solar power plant to be energy self-reliant.
Awards and recognition
- Listed in the Technology Fast 500™ Asia Pacific list by Deloitte.
- Listed in the ‘Mid-tier full IT services nearshore and offshore based providers’ report by Gartner.
- Listed in CIO Review Magazine’s list of 10 Most Promising IMS Companies In India.
- Recognized among the Top 100 Global Services Providers for 2012
- Won the "CNBC-TV18 & ICICI Bank Emerging India" award for the Year 2007 in the ICE / ITeS category
- Hindu, The. "HYSEA’s new body constituted". http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/tp-andhrapradesh/article1263711.ece.
- SOMASEKHAR, M (28 August 2014). "In expansion mode, ValueLabs eyes cloud, analytics segment". http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/features/smartbuy/tech-news/in-expansion-mode-valuelabs-eyes-cloud-analytics-segment/article6360908.ece. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- CnT. "CnT Architects-works". http://www.cnt.co.in/cnt_web/work_index.html.
- CnT. "CnT Newsfeed". http://www.cnt.co.in/cnt_web/news_index.html.
- "business - News - msn". http://news.in.msn.com/business/value-labs-installs-13-mw-of-solar-power. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- Great places to Work Institute. "Great places to Work for 2009". http://www.greatplacetowork.in/best-companies/indias-best-companies-to-work-for/474-2009.
- "Technology Fast 500™ Asia Pacific - The 2014 Winners". http://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/technology-media-and-telecommunications/articles/technology-fast-500-apac.html.
- "Vendor Guide to the Right Application Testing Service Partner". https://www.gartner.com/doc/2627015/vendor-guide-right-application-testing.
- "10 Most Promising IMS Companies in India". http://www.cioreview.in/magazine/10-Most-Promising-IMS-Companies-In-India-MYOS662548589.html.
- "2012 GS100 Specialty ADM Vendors". http://www.globalservicesmedia.com/global-services/analysis/2848/2012-gs100-specialty-adm-vendors.
- "Emerging India 2007 - Dream Big. Become Big.". http://emergingindia.moneycontrol.com/archives_2006_2007.php.