- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 28 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Victor_Carrion. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Victor_Carrion, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Victor_Carrion.
Original short description: "American psychologist"
Dr. Victor Gerard Carrion (born 21 May 1963) is an American child psychologist, the Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Stanford University since 1997, and a co-founder of the Center for Youth Wellness in San Francisco. His sister, Audrey Carrion, is an associate justice in Baltimore, Maryland.
Carrion was born on May 21, 1963, in the New York City borough of Manhattan and moved to Puerto Rico when he was 3 years old, returning to New York to complete his undergraduate studies at Syracuse University. He graduated from the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in 1991.
Carrion has four siblings. Three sisters, Melody, who died in 2018, Vivian, and Audrey, and one brother, Ceferino, who died in 2017. Vivian is a physician at the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
- "Mr Victor Gerard Carrion current public records" (in en). https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/.
- "Dr. Victor Carrion, MD – Stanford, CA | Psychiatry on Doximity". https://www.doximity.com/pub/victor-carrion-md.
- "Victor Carrion, Stanford Health Outpatient Psychiatry - Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Doctor in Stanford, CA" (in en). https://doctor.webmd.com/doctor/victor-carrion-b2ca44c8-0057-45e0-a18d-2180b3ddd724-overview.
- "Victor Carrion's Profile | Stanford Profiles" (in en). https://profiles.stanford.edu/victor-carrion.
- "Ceferino Mark Carrion - View Obituary & Service Information" (in en). https://www.mountainviewfunerals.com/obituaries/Ceferino-Carrion/.
- "Ca - Officials". http://www.allgov.com/usa/ca/officials/california_carrion_dr_victor?officialid=30163.
- "Melody Acosta Obituary, North Bergen, New Jersey" (in en-US). http://www.vainierifuneralhome.com/obituary/Melody-Acosta/North-Bergen-New-Jersey/1806173.
- "Physician Profile" (in en). https://ubmd.com/find-doctor/profile.html?ubit=vcarrion.