- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 30 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Walkover_Technologies. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Walkover_Technologies, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Walkover_Technologies.
Walkover Technologies was co-founded by three siblings — Pushpendra, Ankita and Shubhendra Agrawal in 2010. The workforce in March 2016 totalled 52 employees.
Initially, the company was named ‘Hostnsoft’ and it focused primarily on web hosting services. Later, the name changed to Walkover Web Solutions and now it is named Walkover Technologies.
Products and services
Walkover develops experimental products with an emphasis on user interfaces, such as Ineedname, The Search, Save & Search etc. Giddh is the company's primary commercially available product, intended to provide online accounting software.
Commercially available products
Walkover's first product, Giddh, an online accounting software, allows users to manage various accounts and financial transactions within an organisation.
- Ineedname — Assists the user in determining the availability of domain names on Gtalk.
- Save & Search — A toolbar that enables a user to save previous searches in case of frequent access to the same content.
- Contact Builder — A contact manager designed for use by multiple teams within an organisation.
- The Search — A toolbar that enables users to search any product across the web.
- ViaSOCKET — A single endpoint for multiple APIs that allows the user to save on developer time.
- Hostnsoft — A domain registration and web hosting solution.
- Whozzat — A Social networking website.
- Clients hub — A product that facilitates lead management.
Being in the Information Technology domain, the core focus of the company is on software development and enhancing the capabilities of their commercially available products. Walkover works with different efficient technologies like Windows, Android, Open source software, PHP, Node.js, Angular JS, ROR etc. and builds a variety of experimental products on a regular basis.
Awards and certifications
- NASSCOM member 
- IAMAI member.
- Listed in Red Herring (magazine) top 100 Companies.
- Listed in nominations for the Nasscom’s executive council election.
- "Company Search - NASSCOM". nasscom.in. http://memberdirectory.nasscom.in/mms_company_free_search/company/walkover.
- "IAMAI :: Membership :: Our Members". iamai.in. http://www.iamai.in/ourmembers.aspx.
- "2014 Red Herring Asia: Top 100 Finalists". Red Herring. http://www.redherring.com/events/red-herring-asia/2014-red-herring-asia-top-100-finalists/.
- Template:Dead link
- "GMIC Bangalore 2015 - Partners". thegmic.com. http://bangalore.thegmic.com/partners/.
- "INDIA E-COMMERCE EXPO 2015: Asia's Largest E-commerce Expo 2015". indiaecommerceexpo.com. http://www.indiaecommerceexpo.com/.