- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 31 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Yash_Bhardwaj. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Yash_Bhardwaj, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Yash_Bhardwaj.
Yashraj Bhardwaj in 2017
|Native name||यश भरद्वाज|
31 May 1999|
|Occupation||Innovator, researcher, businessman|
|Awards||Karmaveer Chakra, nominee for Padma Shri, SF Fellow - $250,000|
Yash Bhardwaj (born 31 May 1999) is an Indian scientist, innovator, and entrepreneur creating social impact through disruptive technological inventions and solving perennial problems. He is co-founder at Zenith Vipers. Yash and his identical twin brother Yuv are best known for work on Smart Water Purification, the technology which enables removal and extraction of heavy metals from wastewater using pearl millet, also the brain computer interface. His research interests include wearable computing, food technology, human-centered design, medicine, AI and cognitive science. Yash was recently awarded Karmaveer Puraskaar and has been listed as one of the top 10 young entrepreneurs by Success for the year 2016 across the globe. Yash believes that people with passion can change the world for the better and is always inspiring others to bring a positive change and think differently. 
Early life, education and research
Yash was born on 31 May 1999 in Delhi, India to Sanjana and Rajesh Bhardwaj. He has a twin brother Yuvraj Bhardwaj who is equal partner in all patents and all businesses. Yash comes from a very humble, middle-class family. He is an alumnus of Indraprastha World School, Paschim Vihar, Delhi. Both the Bhardwaj brothers used to play cricket and were selected for various national tournaments and much more during early stages of life. While attending a science event in Delhi, in the year 2010, prior to the announcement of results of the competition held in that event, the Chief Guest there addressed the students and spoke about the inventions and Indian scientists. After listening to his speech, both felt really strange to know that till that very point of time only one Indian citizen had won a Nobel Prize in the field of sciences. They started up with research work in class 7 and got their first research paper out in 8th grade. They used to read about the topics (which they found interesting) from different books of higher level, library and from internet as well. They learnt the complete process of writing a research paper, about different lab equipment, programming, different embedded systems, from Internet itself. Their research projects include All In One Medical Assistance Machine, Brain Controlled Drone and much more. Out of all of their projects/research, the major one according to them is, Bajra purifier: removal and extraction of toxic metals from the river and purifying the water by using Bajra (pearl millet), which was also their first one. They started first company in 2014, that is Zenith Vipers. This company was to aim for research and development and promote the concept of doing research without degree.
Awards and achievements
Yash was recently awarded the Karmaveer Puraskaar. Each year Karmaeer is given to the best people in association with Government of India and [United Nations] Yash has also been youngest Indian to enter final list of Padma Shri nominations for year 2018.Template:Failed verification
Yash has also been one of youngest invited delegation at United Nations for Novus Summit. He along with his twin brother have also been finalists at SF Fellowship, Durbanville, South Africa, worth $250,000. Yash has also been TEDx Speaker as well.
References and notes
- https://www.bhaskar.com/news/UT-DEL-HMU-NEW-twin-researchers-brothers-yuvraj-and-yashraj-inventions-and-patent-news-hindi-5565497.html |publisher= Dainik Bhaskar |accessdate=2017-07-20
- "Science Fiction Does Twinning Wonder: The Overnight Success Story Of Zenith Vipers". Wittyfeed.com. https://www.wittyfeed.com/story/29199/science-fiction-does-twinning-wonder-the-overnight-success-story-of-zenith-vipers. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- GazabPost (2016-09-23). "अपनी खोज से देश बदलना चाहते हैं 17 साल के जुड़वां भाई. 22 रिसर्च पेपर्स और 7 पेटेंट्स हैं इनके नाम". Gazabpost.com. http://www.gazabpost.com/yashraj-yuvraj-bhardwaj-has-invented-many-things-for-india/. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- Achor, Shawn. "10 Smart Life Lessons From Successful Teenage Entrepreneurs". Success. http://www.success.com/article/10-smart-life-lessons-from-successful-teenage-entrepreneurs. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- "Yashraj and Yuvraj - 17 yrs Young Researchers. | Developer's Interview - DInterview". Dinterview.in. http://www.dinterview.in/stories/yashraj-yuvraj-17-yrs-young-researchers/. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- http://www.patrika.com/news/indore/young-boys-invention-and-patent-story-1518393/ |publisher=Patrika |accessdate=2017-07-20
- https://bizztor.com/workolab/ |punlisher=Bizztor |accessdate=2017-08-30
- https://futuresharks.com/yashraj-yuvraj-bhardwaj/ |publisher=Future Sharks |accessdate=2017-09-04
- Bhupinder Nayyar COO, Co-founder at Bameslog (2016-09-30). "The Brothers Who Invent Together". Huffingtonpost.in. http://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry/the-brothers-who-invent-together_us_57ee3e13e4b0972364deb0ab. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- "Co-Founder - Zenith VipersÂ - VisualCV". Yashraj Bhardwaj. http://yashrajbhardwaj.com. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- "'Our Aim Is To Bring India A Nobel Prize in Science' - Meet 17 Year Old CEOs Yash And Yuvraj Bharwaj of Zenith Vipers". Misfits.io. https://misfits.io/yash-yuvraj-india-nobel/. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- "Research without boundaries | Yashraj Bharadwaj & Yuvraj Bharadwaj | TEDxDelhi". YouTube. 2017-06-05. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HAVVKnX4As. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUv6MNM5M0M |title- Innovating for Sustainability; TEDxIIITD |publisher=YouTube| date=2016-06-16 |accessdate=2017-07-20
- http://www.tedxdelhi.in/index.php/yashraj-bhardwaj |publisher-TEDxDelhi |accessdate=2017-07-20
- Official website