- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 20 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:10x_Management. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/10x_Management, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/10x_Management.
10x Management LLC is a talent management company based in New York City, with an additional office in San Francisco. Michael Solomon and Rishon Blumberg, the company's founders, were formerly managers of musicians. The company represents programmers in their negotiations with companies and takes a percentage of the fees its programmers earn.
10x Management was founded in 2001 when Altay Guvench, a musician and programmer, was approached by Michael Solomon and Rishon Blumberg to help negotiate a deal as a programmer. The founders are former entertainment industry managers.
- "Do you speak Python? You're IT". The Economist. http://gelookahead.economist.com/it-software-talent/. Retrieved 16 July 2016.
- Wang, Selina (19 January 2016). "Why an Ex-Google Coder Makes Twice as Much Freelancing". Bloomberg. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-19/why-an-ex-google-coder-makes-twice-as-much-freelancing. Retrieved 16 July 2016.
- Template:Cite magazine
- Zimmerman, Eilene (2014-09-08). "Representing Programmers as if They Were Celebrities" (in en-US). https://boss.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/09/08/representing-programmers-as-if-they-were-celebrities/.
- Hammond, Jeffrey S. (2016-05-04) (PDF). The (Social) Future Of Software Development. Forrester. p. 4. https://www.slideshare.net/ChettaCrowley/the-social-future-of-software-development-61685364. Retrieved 2020-07-01.