14th Feb (The Deadline)
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 9 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:14th_Feb_(The_Deadline). All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/14th_Feb_(The_Deadline), the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/14th_Feb_(The_Deadline).
14Th Feb - The Deadline is a 2014 Indian short film directed by Amit Datta. It was Screened first at Prasad Studios(Preview Theater)Prasad Film Labs, Hyderabad, India. Amit Datta is a Software Enggnier, and made his debut with 14Th Feb - The Deadline Short Film. The Film was Written by 'Kumar Vangala' and Music given by 'Raktim - Sayan'. The Film was produced by Amit Datta and Pinku Pattanaik at the Banner of Ankita Production..
'14th Feb – The Deadline' is a Story of common boy. Similar to anyone of current age. A young boy with a good heart, and with a promising career. But he will face the most bitter experience in his life, due to his one mistake. The whole story is based on how social networking is affecting our upcoming generation.
- Rohit Sahni (Rahul)
- Pranali Shah (Isha)
- Bonnya Lahiri Chattopadhay (Sanjana)
- Ankita Dutta (Special Appearance)
- Cinematography/Screenplay/Dialogue/Directed by: Amit Datta
- Story/Concept: Kumar Vengla
- Music By: Raktim & Sayan
- Art Director/Production Design: Pinku Pattanaik
- Main Camera Control:Vamsi Tubati
- Editor: Anil Kumar Jallu
- Produced By: Ankita Production
- Datta, Amit. "Amit Datta - IMDb". IMDb. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6460840/?ref_=tt_ov_dr. Retrieved 7 July 2014.
- "14th Feb - The Deadline is a Story of common boy". http://www.ankitaproduction.com/. http://www.ankitaproduction.com/14th-feb-the-deadline-2/. Retrieved 7 July 2014.
- "One Stop Digital Media Solutions provider". http://www.ankitaproduction.com. Retrieved 7 July 2014.
- "Ankita Production's 14th Feb - The Deadline Preview Show at Prasad Labs, Hyderabad". Raagalahari. http://www.raagalahari.com/localevents/7679/14th-feb-the-deadline-preview-show.aspx. Retrieved 7 July 2014.