1935 in Philippine military and law enforcement
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 25 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:1935_in_Philippine_military_and_law_enforcement. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/1935_in_Philippine_military_and_law_enforcement, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/1935_in_Philippine_military_and_law_enforcement.
- This article does not need additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (October 2016)
The following events of 1935 on Philippine military and law enforcement was occurred the military and law enforcement.
Colonization of the Philippine Islands (United States of America)
Commonwealth of the Philippines
- President (Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Philippines: Manuel L. Quezon
- President (Deputy Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Philippines: Sergio Osmeña
- Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces of the Philippines: Jose Delos Reyes
- Commanding General of the Philippine Commonwealth Army: Jose Delos Reyes
- High Commissioner to the Philippines (United States of America): Frank Murphy
- May 02 – The Sakdalista uprising was started between the government troops under Philippine Constabulary and Army of the Philippines and Sakdal rebels fighters around on this country.
- November 15 –
- The Commonwealth of the Philippines was inaugurated and established under the colonization of the United States of America. Among the military parade of the Philippine Constabulary and Army of the Philippines.
- Manuel L. Quezon and Sergio Osmeña was inaugurated as President and Vice President of the newly Commonwealth government in the Philippines was held at Legislative Building in Ermita, Manila.
- December 21 –
- The Philippine Commonwealth Army or Commonwealth Army of the Philippines was established at the newly main and secondary general headquarters in Ermita, Manila and regular and military units and formations based throughout around the archipelago and the provinces on this country.
- President Manuel L. Quezon and Vice President Sergio Osmeña was inaugurated as the Commander-In Chief and Deputy Commander-In Chief of the Armed Forces of the Philippines and the Philippine Commonwealth Army was held at Malacañang Palace in San Miguel, Manila.