2013 in Ukraine
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 3 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:2013_in_Ukraine. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/2013_in_Ukraine.
Events from the year 2013 in Ukraine.
- President: Viktor Yanukovych
- Prime Minister:
- February 13: At least five people were killed when a plane carrying football fans attempted an emergency landing and caught fire in the eastern city of Donetsk.
- August 6: An ammonia leak at Horlivka chemical plant has killed five people and sickened more than 20.
- November 24: More than 100,000 people protested in Kiev against the decision of Viktor Yanukovych's government to suspend preparations for signing of the association agreement with the European Union under pressure from Russia.
- November, December: Euromaidan
- "Plane crash landing in Donetsk kills 5 fans of Shakhtar". Kyiv Post. February 13, 2013. http://www.kyivpost.com/multimedia/photo/plane-crash-landing-in-donetsk-kills-5-fans-of-shakhtar-320409.html.
- "Ukraine: 5 Killed, 20 Sickened in Ammonia Leak". ABC News. August 6, 2013. http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/ukraine-killed-20-sickened-ammonia-leak-19883403.
- "Five people killed in ammonia blowout at Stirol Concern in Horlivka". Kyiv Post. August 6, 2013. http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/five-people-killed-in-ammonia-blowout-at-stirol-concern-in-horlivka-criminal-case-opened-into-incident-328075.html.
- "Huge Ukraine rally over EU agreement delay". BBC News. November 24, 2013. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-25078952.
- "Protests continue in Kyiv ahead of Vilnius EU summit". Euronews. November 27, 2013. http://www.euronews.com/2013/11/27/protests-continue-in-kyiv-ahead-of-vilnius-eu-summit/.