2014 VFL Grand Final
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 26 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:2014_VFL_Grand_Final. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/2014_VFL_Grand_Final.
The 2014 VFL Grand Final was an Australian rules football match played between the Footscray Bulldogs and the Box Hill Hawks at the Docklands Stadium on 21 September 2014. This was the 108th grand final attended.
The title was won by Footscray by 22 points, marking the club's first VFL premiership victory, and also marked as the first time a VFA/VFL team reached or won a Grand Final in its inaugural season. 
The match was attended by 23,816 spectators
Footscray entered the 2014 season for the first time after ending their VFL affiliation with Williamstown in 2013 and so getting into there first ever grand final as VFL reserves. Footscray finished second on the ladder with 14 wins and 4 losses and to be higher then Williamstown's percentage by %10.31.
Footscray beat Williamstown by 20 points in the Qualifying Final at Whitten Oval, which gave them a week off and a place in the Preliminary Final; Footscray then defeated the top team Port Melbourne by 32 points in the Preliminary Final to advance to the Grand Final.
Box Hill were defending their 2013 premiership so they can go back to back the first time in their history, went into the game having finished 4th on the ladder with 13 wins and 4 loses in the home and away season (including the draw).
Box Hill defeated the top team Port Melbourne by 24 points in the qualifying final at North Port Oval, and then defeated Williamstown by 7 points in the Preliminary Final at North Port Oval to advance to the Grand Final.
- 2014 VFL season
- List of VFA/VFL premiers
- Australian Rules Football
- Victorian Football League
- Australian Football League
- 2014 AFL season
- 2014 AFL Grand Final
- "Footscray beats Box Hill to win vfl grand final". 26 September 2015. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-21/footscray-beats-box-hill-to-win-vfl-grand-final/5758992. Retrieved 26 September 2015.