A M Anvar
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 18 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:A_M_Anvar. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/A_M_Anvar, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/A_M_Anvar.
May 16, 1969|
|Occupation||Ayurvedic Doctor , Founder - Punarnava Ayurveda Hospital|
Anvar was born into a Muslim family at Kollam, Kerala, to Ahmad Kunju Lebba and Noorjahan. His formal education in Ayurveda was at Government Ayurveda College trivandrum. He earned a master's degree from RGUHS Karnataka, after which he started Kripa Hospital in 1995.
In 2004, Anvar founded the Punarnava Ayurveda Hospital. Anvar is also the founder and Chief Physician of Kripa Ayurvedic Hospital, Karunagapally. He is also the president of Continuing Ayurveda Awareness Program (CAAP) International Chapter and the Chief Ayurvedic Physician at KIMS Ayurveda Research Center, Thiruvananthapuram. He is the state Vice President of Ayurveda Hospital Management Association, also the Chairman of the Scientific Committee of Ayurveda Hospital Management Association.
The Continuing Ayurveda Awareness Program (CAAP) is an initiative by the Punarnava Ayurveda Hospital, inaugurated by the then Central Health Minister Anbumani Ramadoss. He was invited to UK India Healthcare Summit 2016 at UK Parliament, London.
- Punarnava Ayurveda.Pdf. Punarnava Ayurveda. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0IeSPl3st5JTnZZdTF6Vmd6cVU/view.
- "Arab Students Learn About Ayurveda". The New Indian Express. http://www.newindianexpress.com/cities/kochi/Arab-Students-Learn-About-Ayurveda/2015/01/17/article2622278.ece.
- "'UK India Healthcare Summit' 2016". http://www.bsicc.co.uk/#!healthcaresummit/nt7xw.
- "Hindi Pracharak Sabha awards". The New Indian Express. Express News Service. http://www.newindianexpress.com/cities/kochi/article117782.ece.