- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 27 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Anaya_Music. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Anaya_Music, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Anaya_Music.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (May 2017)
Anaya Music (born Tania Mara Botelho) is an award-winning Brazilian musician, composer and New Age music instrumentalist. She is a member of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences and a member of ASCAP. Anaya's album, Eternity, was nominated for Best Neo-Classical Album by the 2016 Zone Music Reporter Awards (USA) and her song Dharma received an award at the Global Music Awards (USA) for best composition in 2017. Anaya is also a Global Music Awards Winner of a Silver Medal for Outstanding Achievement for the songs: Dharma, Love's River, Laman Song and she won the Global Music Award for Best New Age music Album “Aonki - Gateway of Love“ in 2018. Her Album “Aonki - Gateway of Love” won at the Clouzine International Music Awards as well in Spring 2018 for BEST NEW AGE ALBUM.  
It has been noted that while Anaya has a strong classical music background, her music is predominantly New Age. Anaya has cited Peter Kater, David Lanz, Steven Halpern and Kitaro as some of the artists whose work she admires. Anaya has recorded two albums with the Prague Symphony Orchestra in collaboration with her arranger and audio engineer in Los Angeles.
Professional and academic experience
Anaya (Tania Mara Botelho) was born on July 25, in São Paulo, Brazil. Starting at an early age Anaya learned to play the piano and the guitar. She took classes later at the Conservatorio Carlos Gomez, and studied there under several private teachers.
Anaya has undergraduate degrees in Library Science, Drama Arts, Computers, and International Relations. She has a master's degree from the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, a doctorate degree from Loughborough University of Technology in England, and a post doctorate degree in Information Systems from Syracuse University in the United States.
During her undergraduate studies, Anaya performed at Brazilian radio and TV stations, playing piano and guitar and she also performed at the Teatro da Paz in Belém, Pará.
Anaya has traveled the world performing not only in the universities where she studied, but also at nightclubs and in international hotels.
Anaya currently dedicates herself to creating, producing and communicating her musical work. This includes 39 CDs, 5 musicals, a sound track for Luminance films, 4 videos, 1 songbook, and a DVD. She is a member of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences and ASCAP and her CDs are included in the AllMusic website, and are sold mostly on internet sites. Her distribution list reaches national and international scales.
Anaya's relationship with music began when she was 8 years old. She is the niece of the famous maestro Meneleu Campos, and studied piano under maestro Waldemar Henriques, and music theory and harmony under Wilma Graça. She has had several guitar teachers.
As an opera singer Anaya was closely supervised by maestro Hermelino Castelo Branco, besides having several teachers. She participated in many festivals, performed with Gonzaguinha and Ivan Lins, and is influenced by Tom Jobim and Schubert until today.
Within Anaya's trajectory as an artist we find pop Brazilian trance and ambient new age for relaxation and meditation. The CD Caminhos was the first in this style. After Caminhos Anaya produced several new age and melodic trance-pop style music on CD, VHS and CDRom.
Anaya's contribution to the field of music has been her notable style, arrangements, and interpretation that usher the listeners into a state of profound relaxation.
Template:Abbreviations In the 1980s she moved to Brasília, the capital of Brazil, and began focusing more on managerial and academic activities. During that period she was the director of the Applied Social Studies department at the University of Brasília (UnB).
Anaya dedicated over 30 years to academia and research as a university professor, an international conference speaker, and by developing executive management activities in Brazilian public and private sectors. In Brasília, she implemented a doctorate program and coordinated a post doctorate program, both in Information Systems. She was president of innumerable examination boards for masters and doctorate degree programs, as well as for civil service examinations and professor promotions. She also participated in faculty and career commissions, and served on boards at the university, in local government, and in trade and union associations related to computer science, such as Sucesu (Brazilian Association of Computer and Telecommunication Users) and Assespro (Association of Brazilian Companies for Technology, Software, and Internet). Anaya has published over 70 scientific articles and 10 books, published in Brazil and abroad.
Internationally, Anaya has worked as a specialist in international organizations such as the ILO, UNESCO, FAO, FID, IFLA, among others. She was also senior researcher for CAPES, CNPq (National Counsel of Technological and Scientific Development), and the Ministry of Science and Technology in Brazil, where she also participated in scientific commissions. She was given scientific awards by the Fulbright Commission for her work as a researcher. Anaya has contributed greatly toward the advancement of research regarding leadership that uses an approach based on the theory of consciousness.
Spiritualist and holistic experience
Anaya has worked for years in healing arts using many types of therapies ranging from those related to the physical body to those related to the more subtle and spiritual aspects of being.
Coming from a family that practiced Kardec Spiritism, Anaya first had contact with the more subtle energies of the Universe through her paternal grandmother, Izabel Romano. While still at a young age, she was introduced to Hinduism and Zen Buddhism, and Yoga, which she practices until today. Later on she dedicated herself to study and research the life and work of Jiddu Krishnamurti, and to esoteric astrology. She studied tarot, I Ching, chromotherapy, aromatherapy, Shiatsu, as well as martial arts, holotropic therapy and the Cabala. She deepened her studies to include alchemy psychology, Temple archeology, the Silva Mind Control Method, and cosmogenesis. She studied anthropogenesis, rays of light, arithmosophy, dowsing, applied kinesiology, Chinese medicine, and Feng Shui, besides delving into quantum physics.
Anaya completed the 3-year Creating Holistic Foundations program at the Holistic University at Unipaz in Brasília.
To enrich her experiences, Anaya made several pilgrimages to be with sages in her country and abroad. She has sat at the feet of the medium Chico Xavier, Sri Sathya Sai Baba, Edelarziu, Thomas Green Northon, professor Jobenil, Efigênia, medium Valentim, Amir Amiden, Trigueirinho, among other spiritual leaders. Anaya also visited historical temples to add depth to her spiritualist experiences.
As a Reiki master, Anaya has trained many therapists over the years, besides having years of experience seeing private clients.
Anaya acted as a consultant in harmonizing residential, business, and personal environments giving emphasis to the millennial art of Feng Shui. She has taught personal training in anti stress workshops and lectures.
Anaya has performed distance healing with her hands, metals, and crystals. She has participated in philosophical groups of thought, done speeches and offered collective therapy. She has developed studies regarding self-knowledge and broadening consciousness. Anaya loves the outdoors, meditating, and discovering the universe.
AONKI, Gateway of Love(cd) Loving you (single) Sounds from the Circle X. compilation of newage circle artists with song "Breath" 6 Videos: Laman song, Breath, Gate, Because of you, Extase II, A Path to the Infinite
Sounds from the Circle IX compilation of newage music circle artists.
Eternity (cd) Full álbum in video 7 Videos of each song in this album
Fifth Essence (cd) 12 videos of this Cd : Sounds from the Circle VII and VIII of new age music circle artists
- Devotion (cd)
- Alethea (video)
- Grammy season 2014 (video)
- 5th Dimension (video)
- Alethea (song book)
- Devotion (song book)
- Sounds from the Circle VI-compilation of new age music circle artists- participation with the song Tedeum (cd) and video
- Aligned in the Universe (cd)
- Skywalker in the universe (single)
- Skywalker in the universe (song book)
- Skywalker in the universe (video)
- Clips de Tedeum, Overspace movs II e III, e Love symphony
- Songbook III
- Cosmic Light (CD) and video
- Angeluz (CD) and video
- Anaya Music CD (Laman Theme) and video
- Self Music CD (13 complete movements) and video
- Space Songs Collection CD
- Requiem CD
- Overpop CD (remastered)
- Unplugged CD, USA (produced with Plilippe Seabra's participation, from Plebe Rude)
- Skies CD, USA
- Relax II CD, Brazil/USA
- Collection 2003 CD, Brazil/USA
- Anaya CD, Brazil
- Song Book 2003, including CD, Brazil – Musimed School of Music
- Pop Symphony, USA
- Relax CD, Brazil
- Lights CD, USA
- Prayer CD, USA
"Affection" – Poetry book published in Rio de Janeiro – Brazil in the year of 1977. (Free Translation)
"My Shadow and Me" – Poetry book published in Brasília – Brazil, by the publisher Thesaurus, in the year of 1985. (Free Translation)
"Máyda" – Poetry book published in Brasília, by the publisher Meio Tom, in the year of 1990. (Free Translation)
"Flying Beening" – Poetry book published in Brasília, by the publisher Thesaurus, sponsor ship from Book Store Thot, in the year of 1996. (Free Translation)
"Reiki; spiritual energy of the Universe" – Book about the Reiki therapeutic method, published in Brasília, by the publisher Thesaurus, sponsor ship from Book Store Thot, in the year of 1996. (Free Translation)
"Life Paths" – Philosophic Book, published in Brasília, by the publisher Thesaurus, sponsor ship from Book Store Thot, in the year of 1996. (Free Translation)
- "Anaya Music". cdbaby.com. http://cdbaby.com/cd/anaya16. Retrieved 2008-11-07.
- "Anaya Music – Laman, A Galaxy Adventure". payplay.fm. http://payplay.fm/anaya17. Retrieved 2008-11-07.
- "Anaya Music: Bio". anayamusic.com. http://www.anayamusic.com/bio.html. Retrieved 2008-11-07.
- "Botelho Tania Mara". brapci.inf.br. http://www.brapci.in.br/Index.php/res/v/22731. Retrieved 2019-09-27.
- Correio Braziliense:
- Title: In the Era of Digital Technology – Record Yourself Jun/07/1998. (Free Translation)
- Jornal do Pará:
- Title: Tania taught the Sextet Paul Winter Bossa Nova (50th Grammy Awards new age style 2008) -> Jazz seminary. (Free Translation)
- Quality of Life (Publisher Digerati) Year – 1 Number – 1
- CD Guide – The Songs and the Artists. (Free Translation)
- Digital Audio e Video (Publisher Digerati) Year – 1 Number – 1
- CD Guide – Bands. (Free Translation)
- MP3 Magazine (.com.br) (publisher MID Produções) Year – 2 Number – 6
- Artists of the Month. (Free Translation)
- Lótus Guide
- When the Technology Relaxes and Heals (publisher Guia Lótus Jan/2001). (Free Translation)
- Audio, Music and Technology Year – 3 Number – 114
- Music to Sleep. (Free Translation)
- Music Express (http://www.musicexpress.com.br/noticiaPassada.asp?id=1006). (Free Translation)
Presentations of Lyrical Singing
- Musimed Music School (Free Translation)
- A. Scarlatti – o Cessate di Piagarmi
- Opera Association of Brasília – Brazil (Free Translation)
- Saint Saenz – Dalila
- Mimi – La Bohème – Puccini
- Messiah – Handel
- Performance on the musical "Tears of the Lover at the Sepulchre of the Beloved" (Author: Claudio Monteverdi). (Free Translation)