- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 14 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Arkadius. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Arkadius, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Arkadius.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (February 2015)
Arkadius studied at the Central Saint Martins College of Arts and Design in London.Held an internship in fashion house Alexander McQueen (2000). His clothes are worn by celebrities such as Janet Jackson, Christina Aguilera, Brad Pitt, Gwen Stefani, Justin Timberlake, Björk, Pink, Mary J. Blige, Dita von Teese
- 1999: Fashion Show Collection "Semen of the Gods" London
- 2000: Fashion Show Collection "Lucina, O!" London Fashion Week
- 2000: Fashion Show Collection "Queen of Sheba"
- 2000: Fashion Show Collection "Paulina" Warsaw University Library
- 2001: Fashion Show Collection "Paulina" London Fashion Week
- 2001: Fashion Show Collection "Noc świętojańska" - Łazienki Palace
- 2001: Fashion Show Collection "Prostitution?" London Fashion Week
- 2002: Fashion Show Collection "Virgin Mary Wears The Trousers" London Fashion Week 
- 2002: Fashion Show Collection "House of Pleasure" London Fashion Week 
- 2003: Fashion Show Collection "Urban Orchid" London Fashion Week 
- 2004: Fashion Show Collection Arkadius & Ravel Palace of Culture and Science
- 2004: Fashion Show Collection United States Of Mind
- 2004: Fashion Show Collection "Le Freak, C’est Chic", London Fashion Week 
- 2005: Fashion Show Collection "Le cock"
- "Arkadius Weremczuk - Fashion Designer | Designers | the FMD". http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/designers/arkadius-weremczuk/.
- "Czerwiec | 2014 | Arkadius". http://arkadius.com/2014/06/.
- "V&A · Fashion in Motion". http://www.vam.ac.uk/content/articles/f/fashion-in-motion-arkadius/.
- Editor, Hilary Alexander, Fashion (2001-02-19). "Something old, something new and a dash of sex" (in en-GB). ISSN 0307-1235. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1323223/Something-old-something-new-and-a-dash-of-sex.html.
- "Arkadius Spring/Summer 2002 Ready-To-Wear show report". http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/spring-summer-2002/ready-to-wear/arkadius.
- "Arkadius Spring/Summer 2004 Ready-To-Wear show report". http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/spring-summer-2004/ready-to-wear/arkadius.
- "Arkadius, Urban Orchid - A/W 2003/2004". http://vimeo.com/93976197.
- "Arkadius Autumn/Winter 2004 Ready-To-Wear show report". http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/autumn-winter-2004/ready-to-wear/arkadius.