- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 30 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Arya_Dega. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Arya_Dega, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Arya_Dega.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page: Template:More citations needed section
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (July 2019)
Arya Dega (born April 28, 1974) is an Indonesian journalist, as well as social media influencer, YouTuber and content creator.Template:Unreliable source? He makes reviews about gadgets and drones. He's known as drone/UAV activist in Indonesia. He also established Mercedes Benz community in Malang.
Dega was born in Bandung to Javanese father and Sundanese mother. His father, Tunjung Wijayanto, is one of the sons of Suharso, national hero of Indonesia. Dega went to Brawijaya University and subsequently left for Jakarta after graduation to work there. In 2004 he joined Teater Populer, Slamet Raharjo's theatre club.
Dega started his career at aircraft maintenance company in Jakarta but his passion in being an educator drove him to create tutorial about drones. In 2007 he became a guest lecturer at Merdeka University, Malang, then in 2015 he continued to teach at University of Brawijaya for one year also as guest lecturer. However, in early 2019 he started to teach in University of Muhammadiyah Malang.
Awards and certifications
In 2018, Dega gained certification in Remote Drone Pilot specialization, conducted by Indonesian Air Force in collaboration with Aero Sport Indonesia Federation (FASI). Soon after that, he was invited to become a spokesperson in several drone pilot certifications.
- "Famous.ID" (in en-US). http://famous.brilio.net/creator/arya-dega.
- "YouTuber Casey Neistat Cari Teman Lari Pagi di Jakarta" (in id). https://tekno.kompas.com/read/2017/10/06/08385557/youtuber-casey-neistat-cari-teman-lari-pagi-di-jakarta.
- "Meet-Up 1 YouTube Malang Content Creator" (in en-US). http://eventmalang.net/event/meet-up-1-youtube-malang-content-creator/.
- "Pecahkan Rekor MURI, 125 Mercedes Benz "Mejeng" di Jatim Park 2" (in id-ID). Okezone News. https://news.okezone.com/read/2012/03/24/52/599075/pecahkan-rekor-muri-125-mercedes-benz-mejeng-di-jatim-park-2.
- "Target Pecahkan Muri 128 Mercy Tiger Kumpul Di Batu". Detik News. https://news.detik.com/berita-jawa-timur/d-1875498/target-pecahkan-muri-128-mercy-tiger-kumpul-di-batu.
- "Prof. DR. R. Soeharso – Pahlawan Center" (in en-US). https://pahlawancenter.com/prof-dr-r-soeharso/.
- "Sejarah" (in en-US). http://teaterpopuler.com/v2/history/.
- "UNMER Malang Central Library - WELCOME". http://digilib.unmer.ac.id/gdl.php/gdl.php?mod=browse&op=read&id=jiptunmerpp-5ngy4qbbphgcxfuxgv4ewc3glifrvq-aryadega-2041.
- Al-Aziz, Saparuddin (March 25, 2019). "Empat Anggota Humas Polda Bali Ikuti Basic Remote Pilot Course FASI" (in id-ID). https://www.suarabali.com/empat-anggota-humas-polda-bali-ikuti-basic-remote-pilot-course-fasi/.
- "Gudsen MOZA" (in en). https://www.facebook.com/gudsenmoza/posts/2758432940865811.
- Tjiang, Herry (December 25, 2018). "Sertifikasi Pilot Drone APDI tanggal 15&16 Desember 2018" (in en-US). https://apdi.id/sertifikasi-pilot-drone-apdi-tanggal-1516-desember-2018/.
- "Humas Polda Bali". https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2575525979130297&id=123941790955407.