- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 20 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Atul_Gupta. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Atul_Gupta, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Atul_Gupta.
Atul Gupta is an Indian American business management professor and the current Dean of Graduate Studies at Lynchburg College. Formerly, Gupta taught at Richard Stockton College of New Jersey and Cleveland State University.
Gupta was born in New Delhi, India. He received a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Delhi, Delhi, an MBA in Operations Management from the University of Northern Iowa, and a DBA with a major in Operations Management and a minor in Computer Information Systems from Cleveland State University. Currently, he is a Professor of Management and the Dean of Graduate Studies at Lynchburg College, Lynchburg, Virginia.
Gupta's major contributions to the field of business management are concepts for understanding business statistics and integrated business principles. He is Professionally Affiliated to various prestigious organizations such as Beta Gamma Sigma, Production Operations Management Society, and Decision Science Institute.
- Enterprise resource planning: the emerging organizational value systems - Atul Gupta (Lynchburg College, Lynchburg, Virginia, USA)
- "Faculty and Staff". Lynchburg College. http://www.lynchburg.edu/graduate/master-of-business-administration/faculty-and-staff/.
- Gupta, Atul. "Dean’s Message". Lynchburg College. http://www.lynchburg.edu/graduate/graduate-admission/deans-message/.
- "Enterprise resource planning: the emerging organizational value systems". Industrial Management & Data Systems 100 (3): 114. January 2006. Template:Citation error. http://www.emeraldinsight.com/doi/abs/10.1108/02635570010286131.