AuI ConverteR 48x44
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 2 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:AuI_ConverteR_48x44. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/AuI_ConverteR_48x44, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/AuI_ConverteR_48x44.
- This article does not need additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (March 2014)
AuI ConverteR 48x44 (Audiophile Inventory ConverteR 48x44) is software:
- HD audio converter for high resolution music files,
- CD ripper with reading track info from Internet CD database,
- universal front-end (graphical user interface) with HD conversion core for command line encoders/decoders.
Designed for audio recording studios, DJs and audiophiles.
Thus main goals of this project are sound perfection and user-friendliness.
- suppress playback "hiss" for some hi-res (192/96 kHz) audio files (convert with/without changing sample rate)
- add own formats audio files via connecting external command line encoders.
1. Supported sample rates: 22,05(input only)/44,1/48/88,2/96/176,4/192 kHz
2. Supported bit-depths: 16/24/32/32float/64float bit
3. Internal processing resolution: 64 bit float (double precision)
4. Supporting Broadcast Wave Format with automeasurement
5. Supporting metatags - yes
6. Supported formats: WAV, FLAC, AIFF, mp3, ogg, aac, dts, ac3 and more
It was developed and maintained by Audiophile Inventory (© All right reserved Yuri Korzunov). Continually updated for adding new functionality.
- Certificate of Registration by Library of Congress United States Copyright Office, Registration Number TXu 1-753-458