Beep: A Documentary History of Game Sound
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 3 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Beep:_A_Documentary_History_of_Game_Sound. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Beep:_A_Documentary_History_of_Game_Sound, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Beep:_A_Documentary_History_of_Game_Sound.
Beep: A Documentary History of Game Sound is a 2016 Canadian documentary film written and directed by Karen Collins. The documentary examines the history of game sound design from penny arcades, pinball and video games up to 2015. The documentary was founded through Kickstarter.
- Beep official website
- "Beep: A Documentary History of Game Sound". http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5371622/. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
- Fazio, Giovanni. "‘Beep’ tracks down 8-bit maestros". The Japan Times. https://www.japantimes.co.jp/culture/2016/12/14/films/beep-beep/#.Wk1KLjdG3IU. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
- Schneider, Marc. "'Beep' Documentary Traces History of Video Game Music". billboard.com. https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/7624544/beep-documentary-traces-history-of-video-game-music. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
- "Melbourne Documentary Film Festival 2016 – Award Winners". http://www.documentarydrive.com/mdff2016-awards/. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
- "Winners of the Melbourne Documentary Film Festival 2016". https://asianfilmfestivals.com/2016/07/12/winners-melbourne-documentary-film-festival-2016/. Retrieved 3 January 2018.