- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 9 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Ben_Bruce. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ben_Bruce, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ben_Bruce.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (January 2014)
Ben Bruce (February 24, 1987) is a singer/songwriter in Seattle, WA.
Bruce first began performing live in New York City in 2003 at the Continental Club, CBGB, Acme Underground, Arlene's Grocery and other clubs. In 2004 he was selected to perform in the M.E.A.N.Y. fest. He was also the Associate Editor for Relix Magazine, an independent music magazine.
Moving to Seattle in 2006, he quickly became involved in the local music scene, performing at local clubs, writing for national music magazines -- including interviews with Todd Rundgren and American Idol judge Randy Jackson -- and working as the executive producer of the Summer Meltdown, a 4-day music and camping festival.
He was invited to perform at the Bite of Seattle in 2011 and 2012 and the Summer Meltdown in 2009, 2010, and 2011. He was also selected to perform at the 2010 Winter Warmup at the Tractor Tavern.
In 2013 he began working on a new album with producer RL Heyer (Flowmotion, True Spokes). Their collaboration is scheduled for release in February of 2014.
- Sylvanus (2004)
- Ben Bruce (2014) (with RL Heyer from the True Spokes)
- M.E.A.N.Y. Fest, 
- "Rock Star Dreams," April/May 2004 issue of Relix Magazine
- NatashaReedBlog.com, 
- "'Interview' [Rock n' Roll Fantasy Camp] by Todd Rundgren", MSN Music 
- "Randy Jackson Reveal", MSN Music 
- “His tender, nicely composed songs recalled John Denver and particularly Assembly of Dust’s Reid Genauer, who Bruce strongly resembled in both voice and all-out-there-on-the-stage delivery. Telling stories about faces in the fire with blinding insight and singing simple songs full of tender vibrations, Bruce showed himself a tunesmith to keep an eye on.” -- Dennis Cook "Summer Meltdown", Jambase.com, 8/21/09
- SSGMusic.com 
- The Royal Room, February 27, 2014, 
- Official website
- Official Facebook
- Official YouTube channel
- Official Twitter
- Official Myspace