- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 2 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:BitBay. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/BitBay, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/BitBay.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (December 2016)
BiBay is a bitcoin exchange based in Poland. Template:As of it was the largest Bitcoin exchange platform in Poland and in the top 15 of world's largest by volume. BitBay is the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in Poland, founded in 2014, based in Katowice. It allows buying and selling in 4 cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and Lisk) and 3 fiat currencies (PLN, USD and EUR).
BitBay is an exchange that brings many tools for its users, so they can deposit money, do exchange transactions and withdraw their money. The deposit methods they introduced are: Visa and Mastercard credit and debit card deposits, cash deposits in Żabka and Freshmarket stores, express and classic bank transfers, as well as Polish Post deposits. The withdrawals are possible through bank transfers and ATMs.
BitBay was the first exchange in Poland to introduce Ethereum  and Lisk. The exchange also takes part in national Bitcoin events and governmental consultations for with Bitcoin and blockchain issues.
- "Bitbay Reviewed: Buying Bitcoins in Poland". 99bitcoins.com. https://99bitcoins.com/bitbay-reviewed-buying-bitcoins-in-poland//. Retrieved 2016-11-28.
- "Review: Bitbay Crypto Exchange". http://rodmc.com/. http://rodmc.com/?p=3226. Retrieved 2016-05-31.
- "‘‘There are Still Millions of People in Poland Who Have Never Heard of Bitcoin’’ - Sylwester Suszek, BitBay". cointelegraph.com. https://cointelegraph.com/news/there-are-still-millions-of-people-in-poland-who-have-never-heard-of-bitcoin-sylwester-suszek-bitbay. Retrieved 2014-09-16.
- "Bitcoin markets". Bitcoin Charts. http://www.bitcoincharts.com/markets/. Retrieved 2016-11-18.
- "Polish government interested in bitcoin". Infocoin.net. http://infocoin.net/en/2016/10/08/polish-government-interested-in-bitcoin/. Retrieved 2016-11-18.
- "How to buy Bitcoin with credit card". YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLI2ZuRUnJs/. Retrieved 2016-11-18.
- "Withdrawals from bitcoin and litecoin exchange from atms". thebitcoinnews.com. http://thebitcoinnews.com/withdrawals-from-bitcoin-and-litecoin-exchange-from-atms. Retrieved 2016-11-18.
- "Bitbay brings ethereum to Poland". CoinTelegraph. https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitbay-brings-ethereum-to-poland. Retrieved 2016-11-18.
- "Innovative cryptocurrency LSK opens new markets in Europe and Asia for unique blockchain application platform". EconoTimes. http://www.econotimes.com/Innovative-cryptocurrency-LSK-opens-new-markets-in-Europe-and-Asia-for-unique-blockchain-application-platform-233874. Retrieved 2016-11-18.
- "Government Poland discussed bitcoin week encouragingly". Cryptocoinsnews. https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/government-poland-discussed-bitcoin-week-encouragingly. Retrieved 2016-11-18.
- "The Grand Finale". The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity. http://en.wosp.org.pl/the_grand_finale/how_to_help. Retrieved 2016-11-18.
- "BitBay WOŚP 2016". BitBay. https://bitbay.net/bitcoin-WOSP2016-info. Retrieved 2016-11-18.