Blooming Lotus Yoga
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on May 6 2015. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Blooming_Lotus_Yoga. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Blooming_Lotus_Yoga, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Blooming_Lotus_Yoga.
Blooming Lotus Yoga retreats include pranayama (breath control) and meditation techniques. Daily Vinyasa Flow classes, suitable for all levels, are held each each morning introducing a balanced, holistic and safe flow sequence. Afternoon classes include a more gentle Hatha Flow with Restorative/Yin poses. Both morning and afternoon sequenced asana classes are designed to help develop future personal practice.
Yoga Teaching Training
The school offers 200- and 300-hour courses that provides the foundations of a multi-style approach and encompasses the hatha, vinyasa, power, restorative and yin styles of yoga asana. Courses emphasize physical and subtle anatomy, practice teaching, pranayama & silent meditation, while featuring chanting, fire ceremonies, vedic astrology and ayurveda, to form a complete curriculum.
Silent Meditation Retreats
Blooming Lotus Yoga's silent meditation retreats are available to beginner and intermediate students providing a foundation to continue meditation and pranayama practice at home. Retreat participants have three sessions of meditation daily, a morning gentle Hatha Yoga class that may include Yin Yoga as well as restorative postures, afternoon Yoga Nidra (psychic sleep), along with evening Dharma Talks.
- "Blooming Lotus Yoga" Yoga Journal. Retrieved 2015-5-5.
- "About Blooming Lotus Yoga" Yoga Alliance. Retrieved 2015-5-5.
- "Stretch Your Way to Mind-Body Balance" Mother Earth Living. Retrieved 2015-5-5.
- "Lily Goncalves" Namaste TV. Retrieved 2015-5-5.
- "Bali Yoga Retreats At Blooming Lotus Yoga Opening April 2015 In Ubud" KEYC TV. Retrieved 2015-5-5.
- "The Blooming Lotus Yoga Retreat in Bali" Infinity House. Retrieved 2015-5-5.
- "Blooming Lotus Yoga Retreats" Bali Spirit Festival. Retrieved 2015-5-5.
- "Blooming Lotus Yoga Teacher Training Courses And Retreats Now Available in Bali" Digital Journal. Retrieved 2015-5-5.