- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 12 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Bola_Adeboye. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bola_Adeboye, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Bola_Adeboye.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page: Template:CleanupBLP sourcesDPv2 loves original research.Primary sourcesTemplate:Self-published
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (August 2018)
Bola Adeboye was born in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state, Nigeria. He grew up in Abeokuta in Ogun State. He had his primary education in 1966 at St Anne’s primary school, Abeokuta. He enrolled at the African Church Grammar School, Abeokuta, for his secondary education which he completed in 1976. In the same year, he gained admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan, Ibadan and completed his studies at the institution in 1978. In 1981, he received a degree in Business Administration from the University. He also holds a Masters of Business Administration from the Lagos State University, Ojo.
Bola Adeboye is presently pursuing further postgraduate education leading to a combined degree in Entrepreneurship from Kwara State University, Malete, Nigeria.
He is the founder and first Managing Director of the Nigeria Police Mortgage Bank Plc. He is also the Chairman/CEO of Spark Consult Nigeria Limited, Dunamis Mega Power limited, Demybis Property and investment company limited as well as the promoter and Chief Executive Officer of the Symphony Garden city, Lagos. He is also the founder of the Spark School of Entrepreneurship, Lagos. He is also MD/CEO of Worldwide Oil and Marketing Limited of Nigeria and Ghana. He has been recently appointed Vice President, Global Business Network International with its headquarters in Europe. He is a member, Chartered Institute of Bankers and an associate member of Nigeria Institute of Management. He is the founder and first managing director of the Nigeria Police Mortgage Bank Plc. from which he retired in 2016. He has over 35 years post graduate working experience as a professional banker at senior and executive management levels of various banks amongst which are the United Bank for Africa (UBA), Trans International Bank, Oceanic Bank and Peak Merchant Bank, all in Nigeria, West Africa.
Achievements and Awards
Bola Adeboye has received many awards locally and internationally. He was awarded “Leadership Award of Excellence” by WCI, 2014. Bola Adeboye is a Past President of Full Gospel Business Men Fellowship International (FGBMFI) (Gbagada Chapter), Lagos state, and a former President of Junior Chamber international.
- "BOLA ADEBOYE’S PROFILE – Bola Adeboye" (in en-US). http://bolaadeboye.com/bio/.
- admin (2013-12-20). "CBN Approves Name Change For Police Mortgage Bank - :::...The Tide News Online:::..." (in en-US). :::...The Tide News Online:::.... http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2013/12/20/cbn-approves-name-change-for-police-mortgage-bank/.
- "SPARK CONSULT LTD" (in en-US). http://www.sparkconsultng.com/our-team.html.
- "Changing people from employees to entrepreneur giants is my goal - Bola Adeboye - Vanguard News" (in en-US). Vanguard News. 2011-03-05. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/03/changing-people-from-employees-to-entrepreneur-giants-is-my-goal-bola-adeboye/.