Chinese food therapy
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on April 27 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Chinese_food_therapy. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Chinese_food_therapy, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Chinese_food_therapy.
Template:Biologically based therapy Chinese food therapy (Template:Zh, also called Chinese nutrition therapy) is a claimed therapeutic mode of dieting rooted in Chinese customs and centred on concepts such as eating in moderation.
- Ellis, George & Zhao Zhuo. The Healing Cuisine of China (1998, Inner Traditions / Bear & Co, ISBN 9780892817788)
- Lu, Henry C. Chinese system of Food Cures (1989, Pelanduk Publications Malaysia Sdn Bhd, ISBN 9789679782530)
- Kastner, Joerg. Chinese Nutrition Therapy: Dietetics in Traditional Chinese Medicine (2008, Thieme Medical Publishers, ISBN 3131309628)
- Whang J (January 1981). "Chinese traditional food therapy". J Am Diet Assoc 78 (1): 55–7. PMID 7217561.
- Shen, CuiZhen; Samantha Mei-Che Pang, Enid Wai-Yung Kwong, ZhiQing Cheng (April 2010). "The effect of Chinese food therapy on community dwelling Chinese hypertensive patients with Yin-deficiency.". Journal of Clinical Nursing 19 (7-8): 1008-1020. Template:Citation error. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20492045. Retrieved 27 April 2014.