- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 28 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Cicero_Group. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Cicero_Group, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Cicero_Group.
Cicero Group is an American management consulting firm. It conducts qualitative and quantitative analysis in order to guide strategic management decisions. It runs a number of subsidiary companies, including Dan Jones & Associates, Education Direction, and Cicero Partners. Cicero has offered consulting services to companies such as Microsoft, Disney, AT&T, Overstock, Procter & Gamble, Dow Chemical Company, Coca-Cola, and Google.
In early 2016, Cicero Group was extended a $2 million loan by the Salt Lake City Redevelopment Agency Board to help the company move into and convert retail space in the struggling Gateway District complex. The move comes as part of a larger refurbishing of the complex, which had struggled due to the 2008 financial crisis and the construction of a competitor mall in the same area. Cicero Group broke ground on the new building in June of 2016.
Cicero Group is recognized by Utah Business Magazine as one of the state's "Best Companies to Work For," is one of Utah's "Fast 50," and has received "Best of State" awards for its data services.
- McCord, Keith. "Cicero Group acquires Dan Jones & Associates". https://www.ksl.com/?sid=9332020. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
- Semerad, Tony (Mar 16 2016). "Salt Lake City gives $2M loan to company buying Gateway building". The Salt Lake Tribune. http://www.sltrib.com/home/3671158-155/salt-lake-city-gives-2m-loan. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
- Gochnour, Natalie. "The Gateway Re-Imagined: A new owner promises to restore vibrancy to the drooping property". Utah Business Magazine. http://www.utahbusiness.com/gateway-re-imagined-new-owner-promises-restore-vibrancy-drooping-property/. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
- Semerad, Tony (Jan 15, 2015). "Slump deepens at Salt Lake City’s Gateway mall". The Salt Lake Tribune. http://www.sltrib.com/news/2063536-155/slump-deepens-at-salt-lake-citys. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
- "Cicero Group Breaks Ground on New Building at Gateway". Utah Business Magazine. http://www.utahbusiness.com/cicero-group-breaks-ground-on-new-building-at-gateway/. Retrieved 5 August 2016.
- Utah Businesses Honored as 'Best Companies to Work For' at Annual Event, Utah Business, archived from the original on November 24, 2015, https://web.archive.org/web/20151124180606/http://www.utahbusiness.com/articles/view/best_companies_to_work_for_5, retrieved October 23, 2015
- Cicero Group Honored With "Utah's Best Place to Work" Award, http://www.marketwired.com/press-release/cicero-group-honored-with-utahs-best-place-to-work-award-1747859.htm, retrieved October 24, 2015
- Cicero Group Honored With "Utah's Fast 50" Award, Reuters, http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/31/idUS162710+31-Aug-2012+MW20120831#h5oci1RH7jbDA0qg.97, retrieved October 24, 2015
- Utah Business Fast 50 Honored, Utah Business, archived from the original on November 25, 2015, https://web.archive.org/web/20151125075218/http://www.utahbusiness.com/articles/view/utah_business_fast_50_honored, retrieved October 24, 2015
- The Utah 100 celebrates 20 years of success in Utah business, Mountain West Capital Network, http://www.mwcn.org/2014-utah-100/, retrieved October 24, 2015
- Best of State 2014, Best Of State, https://bestofstate.org/winner2014_business.html, retrieved October 24, 2015
- Best of State 2015, Best Of State, https://bestofstate.org/winner2015_business.html, retrieved October 23, 2015
- Best of State 2016, Best of State, https://bestofstate.org/winner2016_business.html, retrieved August 3, 2016