- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on July 28 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Closet_Space. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Closet_Space, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Closet_Space.
Inspired by the writings of H. P. Lovecraft, the film follows a group of university students who are seeking their lost professor. They soon learn that he has discovered an alternate universe, accessible through a closet in an old farmhouse, and they decide to rescue him. Little do they know, horrible creatures live in the darkness of his alternate reality - ready to consume anything that enters their world.
- Melanie Donihoo as Nancy
- Jovan Jackson as Dallas
- James LaMarr as Jack
- Morgan McCarthy as Kristen
- Evan Scott as Laurie
- Peyton Wetzel as Glen
- Tim Wrobel as Professor Polanco
- Danielle Jones as Monica
- Richard Boatto as Sobajima
Geek of Doom was mixed in their review. Dread Central rated Closet Space at 3 1/2, writing that the film "has issues that almost all first-time low budget features do, but the subject matter, intellect of the characters and solid pacing place it a step above the rest of the indie schlock that’s out there."
- Gomorrahizer, The (2007-03-23). "3rd trailer for Mel House's CLOSET SPACE". http://screenanarchy.com/2007/03/3rd-trailer-for-mel-houses-closet-space.html.
- "DVD Review: Closet Space". 2008-05-15. http://www.geeksofdoom.com/2008/05/15/dvd-review-closet-space.
- Butane, Johnny (2007-07-26). "Closet Space (2007)" (in en-US). http://www.dreadcentral.com/reviews/4841/closet-space-2007/.