- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 1 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Connie_Chen. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Connie_Chen, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Connie_Chen.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page: Template:More footnotesTemplate:AutobiographyBLP sourcesDPv2 loves original research.Template:Lead missing
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (August 2017)
Connie Chen (Born 1992) is a certified Master Penman by Gold Seal Zanerian Graduate and IAMPETH Senior Master Penman William A. Lilly and IAMPETH Master Penman John DeCollibus. She regularly teaches calligraphy throughout the United States and abroad with online calligraphy classes.
Chen is known worldwide for her Ornamental Penmanship, Engrosser's Script, Spencerian, and Off-Hand Flourishing Skills. She is coined "One of the most skilled persons anywhere when it comes to pen and ink works." by her mentor William A. Lilly.
After enrolling at Wellesley College, where she majored in English, Connie founded Wellesley Voices for Disabilities in 2013. It is an organization that promotes disability awareness, empowers, and advocates for students, faculty, and staff living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, and mental illnesses at Wellesley College. Connie was a Fellow of the Pamela Daniels '59 Fellowship Award. She presented at the Ruhlman Conference on "Lighting a Candle for Hemingway in His Sacred Landscapes."
- "Master Penman Society - IAMPETH site". https://www.iampeth.com/master-penman-society. Retrieved 1 August 2017.
- "About". http://www.beyondwordsscript.com/about.html. Retrieved 1 August 2017.
- http://www.wellesley.edu/events/commencement/archives/2017#XdCludZwdCEJKzmT.97 1:50:40
- "Daniels Fellowship". http://www.wellesley.edu/provost/students/daniels. Retrieved 1 August 2017.
- "The Pamela Daniels ’59 Fellows Take Four Very Different Journeys". http://www.wellesley.edu/news/2016/december/node/106256#wY32yZ880t68CpZ1.97. Retrieved 1 August 2017.
- Gabrielle Linnell (2012) http://www.wellesley.edu/news/stories/node/30880#g8vLeuCasQko3ejI.97
- Wellesley Underground (2016) http://wellesleyunderground.com/post/147661218792/pres-johnson-meet-wellesley-students-with
- Connie Chen(2016) http://wellesleyvoicesfordisability.org/ourstories/2016/11/19/open-letter-from-the-president