County Line, Georgia
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 4 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:County_Line,_Georgia. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/County_Line,_Georgia, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/County_Line,_Georgia.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (September 2011)
- This article does not need additional references for verification. Please help by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material will not be challenged and removed. (May 2011)
County Line sits on Georgia Highway 262. Whigham Road, Old Georgia Highway 179 North, Crutch Field Road, Lodgetown Road, Whispering Pines Road, Godwin Lane, Arnie Road, Corker Road 21, Logue Road, and Miller Road also rest in the area.[no citations needed here]
- "County Line School, Georgia GA Community". Georgia Hometown Locator. http://georgia.hometownlocator.com/maps/feature-map,ftc,3,fid,343627,n,county%20line%20school.cfm. Retrieved 2011-07-22.