Deepak Kumar Pandey
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on June 19 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Deepak_Kumar_Pandey. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Deepak_Kumar_Pandey.
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (February 2016)
Deepak Kumar Pandey Or Recordman of Literature  (born 20 August 1985) is an Indian writer from Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh. He published his first book on the Constitution of India, titled Bhas, in Hindi in 2013. This book also been praised by the former chief justice of high court. He has written another poetry book, Republic of India – Poetry.
Honoured as The Recordman of literature by Dainik Bhaskar,a largest circulated daily newspaper of India. He is basically fictional story writer. Deepak's Book Bhas (2013),Republic of India-Poetry (2014) and Pranam Mahatma (2015) — has registered in Limca book of records one after another three years in succession.
Deepak Kumar Pandey was awarded Eleven World Records in literary fields by books and organizations like Limca Book of Records, Unique World Records, India Book of Records, Asia Book of Records and world record India for writing the first poetry book to feature poems on all Indian states and union territories. To recognize his accomplishment, the Limca Book of Records certified this poetry to be a national record in the history of Hindi literature.
In 2013, just peak of his writing career,several media honoured him the back to back Limca book of records of all times. His poetry book Pranam Mahatma, covering the life and philosophy of Mahatma Gandhi, was published on 2 October 2015 at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
|S. No.||Name of The Book||Estimated year of publication|
|2)||Republic of India- Poetry||2014|
|4)||Bargadanath - Autobiography of A Banyan||2016|
|5)||Talab Kahe Pukar Ke||2016|
|6)||Sampoorn Bargadanath: Ak Bargad Ki Aatmakatha||2017|
Deepak Kumar Pandey was born to a Hindu family on 20 August 1985 in Juanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. He finished his schooling and joined Bharat Heavy Electricals limited in Nagpur. He wanted to be World record Holder in literature and he set out to several books it with vigour and passion. He also enjoyed literature well as poetry since childhood.
He was awarded the Certificate of National Record by Limca Book of Records, Unique World Records, India Book of Records, Asia Book of Records and World Record India. Deepak Kumar Pandey was the three-time Limca Book of Records holder in the literature field. These back to back records were awarded him by records team in the years of 2015, 2016 and 2017 respectively.
- "Bhass". www.flipkart.com. http://www.flipkart.com/bhass/p/itmdz6xhyx9kdzbh?pid=9789381377475&ref=L%3A-8198529781752705750&srno=p_3&query=deepak+kumar+pandey&otracker=from-search. Retrieved 18 February 2016.
- "Manasa Publications". manasapublications.org. http://manasapublications.org/Poem_book1.html. Retrieved 5 September 2015.
- "Amazon.in: Buy Bhas Book Online at Low Prices in India – Bhas Reviews & Ratings". amazon.in. https://www.amazon.in/dp/9381377472. Retrieved 5 September 2015.
- "Literature". Limca book of records. http://www.limcabookofrecords.in/recordDetail.aspx?rid=586. Retrieved 21 August 2015.
- "Extraordinary Talent". Unique World Records. http://www.uniqueworldrecords.com/find-out-more---extraordinary-talent/2015et011-longest-poetry-book-on-indian-constitution. Retrieved 20 August 2015.
- "Firstpoetry book on India". India Book of Records. http://www.indiabookofrecords.in/first-poetry-book-on-india/. Retrieved 20 August 2015.
- "First Book of Constitution in Poetry Form". Asia Book of Records. http://www.asiabookofrecords.com/first-book-of-constitution-in-poetry-form//. Retrieved 20 August 2015.
- "Records". World Records India. http://www.worldrecordsindia.com/2014/06/longest-poem-on-indian-constitution/. Retrieved 20 August 2015.
- "2015ET011 – Longest Poetry Book on Indian Constitution". Unique World Records Limited. http://www.uniqueworldrecords.com/find-out-more---extraordinary-talent/2015et011-longest-poetry-book-on-indian-constitution/. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- "Pranam Mahatma". www.indiabookofrecords.in. http://www.indiabookofrecords.in/poetry-book-on-mahatma-gandhi/. Retrieved 19 July 2016.
- "Pranam Mahatma". www.uniqueworldrecords.com. http://www.uniqueworldrecords.com/find-out-more---extraordinary-talent/first-poetry-book-of-life-and-philosophy-of-mahatma-gandhi. Retrieved 19 July 2016.
- "Bhas (Hindi) Paperback". www.amazon.in. https://www.amazon.in/dp/9381377472. Retrieved 20 August 2015.
- "Bharat Ganrajya Padyawali". manasapublications.org. http://manasapublications.org/Poem_book1.html. Retrieved 20 August 2015.
- "Pranam Mahatma". manasapublications.org. http://manasapublications.org/Poem_book1.html. Retrieved 19 July 2016.
- "Bargadanath - Autobiography of A Banyan". www.bookscamel.com. http://www.bookscamel.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=241&tag=Deepak+Kumar+Pandey. Retrieved 19 July 2016.
- "Talab Kahe Pukar Ke". www.amazon.in. https://www.amazon.in/dp/1618134272. Retrieved 27 September 2016.
- "Sampoorn Bargadanath". www.amazon.in. https://www.amazon.in/dp/161813616X. Retrieved 7 February 2017.
- "Hindi News". Dainik Jagran e paper. http://epaper.jagran.com/epaperimages/20092015/varanasi/19vns-pg17-0.pdf. Retrieved 20 September 2015.
- "Google Books". play.google.com. https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Deepak_Kumar_Pandey_Bargadanath?id=-FCvDAAAQBAJ. Retrieved 19 July 2016.