- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on September 14 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Dmitry_Kaminsky. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Dmitry_Kaminsky, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Dmitry_Kaminsky.
|Education||Moscow State Institute of Electronic Technology. Information Systems and Technology · Zelenograd, Moscow|
|Employer||Deep Knowledge Ventures (DKV)|
Dmitry Kaminskiy (born 1976 in East Europe) is a Senior Partner of Deep Knowledge Ventures (DKV), a venture capital firm in Hong Kong with operations in the Asia, United States and the United Kingdom, specializing in seed and early stage financing of companies and research projects advancing research in age-related diseases and regenerative medicine.
Dmitry Kaminskiy was approved to join the board of trustees of the Biogerontology Research Foundation, which supports the application of knowledge of the mechanisms of ageing to the relief of disability, suffering and disease in old age.
- The Biogerontology Research Foundation announces the appointment of Dmitry Kaminskiy to the board of trustees.
- PRESS RELEASE. Live Long & Prosper? A New Report Highlights Economic & Health Benefits of A Growing Regenerative Medicine Sector. Investing in Regenerative Medicine: Technology Analysis & Market Outlook. London, United Kingdom (PRWEB) May 22, 2014
- Deep Knowledge Ventures - Businessweek Bloomberg Businessweek
- PRESS RELEASE. Deep Knowledge Ventures Finances Life-Extension Start-up, Personalized Medicine Service Deep Knowledge Ventures invests in Pathway Pharmaceuticals Ltd and In Silico Medicine, Inc. (PRWEB) April 15, 2014
- V.C. Firm Names Robot To Board of Directors
- Venture Capital Firm Hires Artificial Intelligence To Its Board Of Directors
- Investment Firma waehlt Computer in den Vorstand
- Can you find founders before they know they are founders?
- The Biogerontology Research Foundation