- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 7 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Ed_Prosek. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ed_Prosek, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Ed_Prosek.
The son of the opera composer Lisa Scola Prosek, Ed Prosek’s musical upbringing was deeply influenced by the classical world. A former student of the San Francisco Conservatory of Music, Ed moved from California to Brighton, England in 2011, and in 2012 he released his debut EP, California. Shortly after his first EP's release, Ed’s cover of Paul Simon’s ‘Homeward Bound’ was featured on Cathedral City’s major TV advertising campaign, bringing Ed and his music to a national audience in the UK. These first two releases grabbed the attention of world famous producer, Rupert Hine, who subsequently signed him as a songwriter to BMG Chrysalis/Auditorius in early 2014. In October, 2014, Ed released his second official EP entitled The Riverbed and it's lead single 'Hold On Tight' was received very positively by a wide audience, appearing on online blogs such as Q Magazine and Line of best fit  among others, quickly reaching #1 on Hype Machine. Following the success of 'The Riverbed' Ed was invited to support violinist Lindsey Stirling through her festival tour through Germany in July, 2015, as well as supporting various other notable artists such as SOAK, Folly and the Hunter and many more.
Ed Prosek's most recent release: 'Holy Water' has reached a new and much larger audience for the artist, as he gets ready to release a new single followed by his third studio EP.
- 'Homeward Bound' (Aug 05, 2012)
- 'Hold On Tight' (Oct 05, 2014)
- 'Michigan' (Mar 09, 2015)
- 'Holy Water' (Nov 06, 2015)
- California (Jun 24, 2012)
- The Riverbed (Nov 17, 2014)
Also Appears On
- Songs For Tibet II (Jul 24, 2015)