- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on October 11 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Edusemiotics. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Edusemiotics, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Edusemiotics.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (January 2014)oooh, orphan
Edusemiotics is an endeavor that uses the principles of semiotics to inform the philosophy of education.  It approaches issues in education from the biosemitotic and pansemiotic perspectives, rather than the traditional anthropocentric context. Edusemiotics has also been applied to the study of imagery and Tarot card reading.
- Olteanu, Alin (11 March 2016). "Review of Edusemiotics". Social Semiotics 26 (5): 582–586. Template:Citation error.
- Bogue, Ronald (17 June 2014). "Review of Inna Semetsky, The Edusemiotics of Images: Essays on the Art–Science of Tarot". Studies in Philosophy and Education 33 (5): 563–569. Template:Citation error.