- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 21 2018. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Euroffice. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Euroffice, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Euroffice.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page:
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (August 2018)
Euroffice is a trading name of the Euroffice (EO) Group, a B2B office supplies retailer. The company operates from its headquarters in London, and also has an office in Milan, Italy.
In March 2009, Euroffice expanded into the Italian market, setting up a dedicated office in Milan.
In November 2010, the investment firm Darwin Private Equity acquired a majority share in Euroffice for an undisclosed sum, backing a management buyout (MBO) led by Drakeford. Founder George Karibian remained on the Euroffice board as non-executive chairman.
In 2011, the EO Group acquired another office supplies retailer, UK Office Direct.
In January 2014, the EO Group launched Office Power, a technology platform for office supplies traders. At the same time, the Euroffice announced further expansion into Europe, launching a website to cater for the German market.
- "Staples founder launches UK site". campaign. https://www.campaignlive.co.uk/article/staples-founder-launches-uk-site/121746. Retrieved 4 March 2004.
- "Euroffice.co.uk has appointed Simon Drakeford as chief executive officer". direct commerce. https://www.directcommercemagazine.com/news/businesstobusiness/eurofficecouk-has-appointed-simon-drakeford-as-chief-executive-officer. Retrieved 11 October 2007.
- "EUROFFICE". Darwin Private Equity. http://www.darwinpe.com/investments/euroffice.aspx.
- "Darwin backs Euroffice MBO". Growth Business. http://www.growthbusiness.co.uk/darwin-backs-euroffice-mbo-1296148/. Retrieved 3 November 2010.
- "Interview: Positive developments at EO Group". OPI. https://www.opi.net/business/large-resellers/interview-positive-developments-at-eo-group/. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- "Euroffice CEO Simon Drakeford on Office Power". OPI. https://www.opi.net/media/video/euroffice-ceo-simon-drakeford-on-office-power/. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
- "Euroffice launches in Germany". OPI. https://www.opi.net/news/euroffice-launches-in-germany/. Retrieved 5 June 2013.
- "EO Group acquires Eurostat". OPI. https://www.opi.net/financial/mergers-acquisitions/eo-group-acquires-eurostat/. Retrieved 19 February 2018.
- "Eurostat rebrands as Euroffice". Dealer Support. https://www.opi.net/financial/mergers-acquisitions/eo-group-acquires-eurostat/. Retrieved 3 March 2018.