Faizan S. Syed
- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on December 24 2017. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Faizan_S._Syed. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Faizan_S._Syed, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Faizan_S._Syed.
Background and education
Faizan S. Syed was born in Karachi, Pakistan. He is the grandson of the notable philosopher and educationist Dr. Manzoor Ahmad. Faizan attended Karachi Grammar School, through high school and subsequently moved to the United States to attend the University of Virginia. Faizan went on to complete his MBA in Finance at The Johnson School at Cornell University  where he was selected to be a Park Leadership Fellow.
In 2011, he relocated back to Pakistan to serve as the CEO of Health Television, which is a part of Ziauddin Group. HTV was featured by BBC for its proper execution of a show on topics considered taboo in Pakistan.
- "Johnson at Cornell | Park Leadership Fellows Program - Alumni". Johnson.cornell.edu. https://www.johnson.cornell.edu/About/Why-Johnson/Leadership/Leadership-Opportunities/Park-Leadership-Fellows-Program/Fellows/Alumni. Retrieved 2015-03-17.
- "About Us | Health TV". Htv.com.pk. http://www.htv.com.pk/about/. Retrieved 2015-03-17.
- Jillani, Shahzeb (2014-12-01). "BBC News - Pakistan sex taboos challenged by TV phone-in show". Bbc.co.uk. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-30273651. Retrieved 2015-03-17.
- "In Pakistan, new TV show lifts veil on sex taboos - Pakistan". Dawn.com. http://www.dawn.com/news/1147012. Retrieved 2015-03-17.