- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on January 26 2014. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Freddie_Scrace. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Freddie_Scrace, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Freddie_Scrace.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page: BLP sourcesTemplate:COIDPv2 loves original research.Template:Essay-likeTemplate:Copy edit
March 22, 1993
|Occupation||Actor, Dancer, Comedian, Writer, Speaker|
Freddie Scrace (born 22 March 1993) is an English Comedian and Speaker speaker, Actor and Writer based in Shrewsbury, England. Freddie is known for his entertinment shows and performances but its his new show Twist and Shout  that brought him to the limelight. Freddie is a comitted Christian often using his entertainment talent to share the Word of God in a fun way. Freddie's new show Twist and Shout mixes Comedy, Dance, Audience Interaction, Slapstick Comedy and Music together into one big entertainment show.
Scrace started entertaining at a young age, often making his school friends laugh when he was at Penair School. As a Christian Freddie went to Kea Church Truro, Cornwall where he worked with the Sunday School team to share the word of God with children. Freddie used his entertainment to make it fun for them to learn. Gaining huge respect from friends and those around him Freddie started dancing at school where he was given opportunity to dance with 200 other young people  at Hall for Cornwall in front of 1000 people in 2006. This proved to Freddie that performing was his dream and loved being on the stage, in 2008 he returned to Hall for Cornwall for the dance show.
In 2007 Freddie played Benny Lee in his schools production of Bugsy Malone, this was his first major playing part and he absolutely loved it. The following year he played Judah in a local production of Andrew Lloyd Webber Joseph and his Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat which proved to Freddie that he loved acting as well as dancing.
Freddie studied at Penair School between 2004 - 2009 leaving with a GCSE in Maths. When he left Freddie gained experience at several companies and charities including Pentreath Ltd, My Cornwall and CLIC Sargent. In 2011 Freddie studied Creative Media at Cornwall College in Camborne, Cornwall leaving with a Merit. Since leaving Freddie has used his Media skills to promote his performing including designing his own website, social media pages and videos.
Freddie uses dance in all his entertainment shows as it is a great way to get the audience involved as well as the fact that Freddie loves dance. In his new show Twist and Shout Freddie gets 3 people from the audience to try and learn a whole dance in 2 minutes which so far has proved a hit. Freddie has always thanked his school dance teacher Jan Bridger for introducing to dance when he was 11. Bridger is the founder of Millennium Manoeuvres dance show which Freddie performed in twice at the Hall for Cornwall in 2006 and 2008 respectively. Scrace sees Fred Astair, Sir Bruce Forsyth, Anton Du Beke and Darcey Bussell as inspiration for the dance world.
Freddie loves performing his entertainment shows however big, in 2013 Freddie said smiles are infectious so spreading joy is the best job in the world. Freddie saw Lee Evans on TV in 2008 and found it inspiring how he owns the stage and uses his whole body to make people laugh instead of just talking. Freddie's new entertainment show Twist and Shout launched in Shrewsbury, Shropshire in June 2014.
On August 6, 2014 Freddie's new book Comedy and Prayer will be available on Amazon.com
At the age of 14 Freddie saw Louie Giglio speak and thought it was great to see people sharing the Word of God in a cool and interesting way. So many people think hearing the word of God is boring but it is constantly evolving to the modern world. Scrace gave a talk about Genesis 1 in November 2013 and used his entertainment talents to make it fun and interesting. At the end of the talk the audience took time to share their thoughts and many say they loved the different way of sharing the famous story.
Freddie will be speaking in Shrewsbury in May 2014.
Scrace's 2014 show Twist and Shout will be filmed for DVD. in August 2014 and will be available at Christmas.
- "Freddie Scrace Biography – Profile of Entertainer Freddie Scrace". FreddieScrace.com. 22 March 1993. http://www.freddiescrace.com/bio.html. Retrieved 25 January 2014.
- "Twist and Shout". MomentMediaUK.com. http://www.momentmediauk.com. Retrieved 26 January 2014.
- "Millennium Manoeuvres". CarrickDance.co.uk. http://www.carrickdance.co.uk/interview-with-freddie.html. Retrieved 26 January 2014.
- "Official Website". FreddieScrace.com. http://www.freddiescrace.com. Retrieved 26 January 2014.
- "Shrewsbury Talk". ScraceChurch.co.uk. http://www.scracechurch.co.uk/talk-in-shrewsbury.html. Retrieved 22 January 2014.
- "Twist and Shout DVD". MomentMediaUK.com. http://www.momentmediauk.com/twist-and-shout.html. Retrieved 21 January 2014.