- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on August 11 2020. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Gaby_Melian. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Gaby_Melian, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Gaby_Melian.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page: Template:More footnotes
- The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. But, that doesn't mean someone has to… establish notability by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond its mere trivial mention. (May 2020)Primary sources
Original short description: "Test Kitchen Assistant, Chef"
October 1, 1969|
Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Education||Institute of Culinary Education|
|Style||Pastry chef, South American Cuisine|
Early life and education
Melian was born and raised in Argentina where she learned about different recipes from her mother and grandmother. From a young age, she was encouraged to cook and was exposed to different cooking styles by her relatives. She holds degrees in journalism and education. Later, after moving to the United States, she attended the Institute of Culinary Education, where she studied Culinary Management, Pastry Arts, and Culinary Arts. 
Gaby has worked as a private chef and a chef assistant at the Institute of Culinary Education and as a Chef Instructor at City Harvest (United States), Cooking Room at New York City and Hudson County Community College. She has also catered for small events and parties and conducted cooking classes for children and adults about cooking. 
Gaby lives in New York City.
- "About Gaby". https://chefgabymelian.wixsite.com/gabyskitchen/about-gaby. Retrieved 27 May 2020.
- "About Gaby". https://www.ice.edu/blog/whats-it-work-bon-appetits-test-kitchen. Retrieved 27 May 2020.
- "Gaby's Kitchen". https://chefgabymelian.wixsite.com/gabyskitche. Retrieved 27 May 2020.
- "Brad Makes Black Garlic". Bon Appétit. November 1, 2018. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF39Xet-3Nk.