- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on February 13 2019. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Groww. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Groww, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Groww.
- Wikipedia editors had multiple issues with this page: Template:More footnotesoooh, orphanAdvertising?
Groww is an India-based Y Combinator backed online investment platform. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Groww allows investors to open an account electronically and transact in mutual funds online. As of June 2018, Groww had partnered with 34 mutual fund houses  and around 5000 mutual funds  were available on the platform. Groww also provides a mutual fund explorer with information including past performance and stocks held.
The app and its services are available free-of-charge to the customer, with direct mutual fund plans made available in April, 2018.
History and Funding
Groww was founded by former Flipkart employees Lalit Keshre, Harsh Jain, Neeraj Singh and Ishan Bansal. It received seed capital from investors including Y Combinator, Mukesh Bansal and Ankit Nagori in January 2018. It raised further $1.6 million, in June 2018, in a pre-series A funding round from Insignia Venture Partners, America's Lightbridge Partners and Kairos fund
- Groww raises seed funding from Y Combinator, Mukesh Bansal, Ankit Nagori The Times of India Retrieved on 19 February 2018
- Groww leverages data to make investing simple, accessible for beginners Business Standard Retrieved on 20 February 2018
- Groww launches direct plan mutual funds The Times of India Retrieved on 30 November 2018
- Online investment platform Groww raises funds from Y Combinator & others The Economic Times Retrieved on 19 February 2018
- Online investment platform Groww raises $1.6 million in pre-series A funding Mint (newspaper) Retrieved on 30 November 2018
- Groww, official website