- This article was considered for deletion at Wikipedia on November 17 2016. This is a backup of Wikipedia:Houda_Darwish. All of its AfDs can be found at Wikipedia:Special:PrefixIndex/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Houda_Darwish, the first at Wikipedia:Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Houda_Darwish.
Darwish trained as a medical doctor, before moving into print and radio journalism. She is a member of the Network of the Union of Palestinian Writers and Poets.
- Amour en Quête Sa Nation (Love in Search of His Nation) (2013)
translated into French by "AHMED MEHAOUDI", journalist and translator.
- originals works edited in arabic:
- hob yabhath an watan 2009, dar elhikma edition, cairo, Egypt.
- laka wahdak 2011, poems . dar elhikma edition. cairo, Egypt.
- nisaa bila zakira, 2014, dar sama edition, cairo, Egypt.
- liannaka daimen takoun ghayrak, poems, 2016, dar sama edition, cairo Egypt.